For sports people, regular training becomes an integral part of life, and the coach, accordingly, is perceived almost as a member of the family. It is this person who is responsible for your physical fitness and health, he helps you become better, which means that the birthday of the coach cannot be ignored. At the same time, it is not always clear to the wards what to give the coach for his birthday so that he is satisfied.
Coaches are often given even too banal things for their birthday, because such specialists are often skeptical about the upcoming holiday — they say, equipment will be presented for the millionth time. Sometimes, hover, equipment can be useful, but you can use a slightly more creative idea, even if you don’t know anything about the personality of the instructor outside of training.
Even without really knowing the character of a person in everyday life, you can still give him something for his birthday that he will like and touch the strings of the soul. Let’s look at some popular examples.
- Cup. In sports, of course, the main thing is not victory, but participation, but at the same time, the soldier who does not dream of becoming a general is bad. An athlete can objectively look at his level and not claim any serious awards at all, but not a single such person would refuse to receive an award. Naturally, you cannot replace a real one with a souvenir cup, but with such a step you show that the coach is good, at least for you.
- Apron “Apollo”. This is an ordinary kitchen apron, only with a print that turns any person dressed in it into a famous antique statue. The god depicted by the sculptor has a porful and rather beautiful torso, which not every coach has yet. And so your instructor, cooking at home, can look beautiful and at the same time fun.
- Alarm clock in the form of a dumbbell. This is the case when a souvenir has minimal practical functions. A sports instructor most likely does not lack real dumbbells, and no matter how pleasant they are to him, it is hardly worth handing the next batch. Another thing is if an alarm clock is built into the body of the appropriate form, because an active person is simply obliged to maintain a daily routine.
- Table pear. If an ordinary pear is a gift for a boxer, then this one will fit anyone. You can also practice blows on it, even in your own office, hover, in general, this accessory is more perceived as an anti-stress. It happens that you get angry and want to break something, but here there is an object at hand that just asks to be hit.
- Gift Certificate. This option is as versatile and practical as money, hover, it does not look so banal. Surely a sports person, which any coach should be, has needs for equipment, clothing, sports nutrition, and so on. Having come to the store with a certificate, the trainer can choose for himself everything that he needs for the specified amount.
For a girl, choosing a gift is a little more difficult — you need to show more delicacy and tact, but this does not mean that the choice should be limited to purely boring and boring options. Be sure to consider the following solutions.
- Travel bag. Almost any athlete or coach periodically travels to competitions, and if not, then in the modern world it is difficult to find a person, especially from among the active ones, whoever travels at least occasionally. With a travel bag, all the necessary things will always be at hand, and for girls this is a great way to organize their cosmetics on the road.
- Holder for player or phone. Modern gadgets have made it possible to make even an ordinary morning run more technological — why not cheer yourself up while running with your favorite music. Another thing is that comfortable clothes are not always equipped with pockets where you can safely hide the gadget. Device manufacturers have found a way out by starting to produce special holders — separate pockets fixed directly on the arm, so you can give them to a trainer.
- Statuette. There are two situations when such a gift is just what you need. The first is when your instructor basically loves such decorative elements, and you just add a good copy to her collection. The second is when she raised a real champion from you, who achieved success and fame, then it’s not so much the form that matters, but the “eternity” and memorable nature of the handed souvenir.
- Bandages for warming joints. Sports are fraught with certain problems with the joints, caused either by insufficient warm-up and warm-up, or by too sudden movement, or by insufficient blood circulation. Specially designed dressings solve most of the problems described, because professionals often deal with them without fail.
Such a gift is a manifestation of care for your favorite coach.
- Portrait. Any girl, especially a beautiful one, will be pleased that her portrait was drawn by hand — this is always valued much more than the most beautiful photograph in an expensive frame. It is not so important that the master painted the image for money, specially commissioned by the wards. As an artist can admire the beauty and smartness of an athlete, so she can admire the skill of the artist.
How to choose the right present?
The difficulty in choosing a present often lies in the fact that his wards see the coach only in training, so they cannot draw reasonable conclusions about any of his other hobbies. At the same time, people rarely come to such a profession by chance — usually this is a conscious choice, therefore, for sure, what this person teaches you is also important for him.
- A fitness trainer needs to regularly update equipment both for his gym and for himself. Fitness dumbbells and fitness balls, as ll as skipping ropes and other sports trifles, are a useful gift for such a specialist.
- The same applies to coaches in team sports with a ball (football, volleyball, basketball) - even if a person already has the main projectile, sooner or later it will become unusable, and the one you donated may be even better. Football coaches are often given the uniform of their favorite team, and it is often better not to choose a famous player, but to put the name of the birthday person on the kit.
- It is even easier for a hockey coach to choose a gift — equipment for this sport involves many details that can be presented.
The form, by the way, does not hurt here either — it is more difficult to find than a football one, but this makes the present more valuable.
- A coach in a typical “rocking chair” is usually himself fond of exercises with “iron”, it should be borne in mind that such a person usually keeps himself in very good shape, since he is in the gym every day. Therefore, the same expander is chosen only with increased rigidity. You can donate the “iron” itself in the form of dumbbells or barbells with pancakes, but let’s be honest – there is hardly an urgent need for this. Another thing is if you present a certificate to a sports nutrition store — that’s what will be appreciated.
- A boxing instructor often receives a pear as a gift, but that’s all, as in the case of a “rocking chair” trainer who is given dumbbells — objectively, the birthday boy is unlikely to need it. Gloves that ar out faster are much more suitable for the role of a gift.
- Dance instructor in great need in comfortable yet irresistible looking shoes - this is a good gift, but there is a risk of not guessing with the size. But porful speakers, which will be useful both for classes and for leisure, will definitely not interfere.
- swimming coach shoes are also useful, and as an alternative, a life buoy is suitable.
How to arrange and present?
The unspoken rules for presenting a gift to a coach depend on the form in which typical classes take place. Most often, there are 3 main ways to organize the training process.
- Classes are held for a group of children. Kids can give the coach their own drawings, but you should not expect that a small athlete will also be a good artist, and a specialist hardly needs a dozen children’s annual attempts to portray something intelligible. In this situation, as a rule, the parents of those involved simply agree among themselves and give something common and relatively expensive.
- Adult classes. Adults do not go in for sports as often as children, but their approach is more thorough, because the decision to sign up for training is personal and quite conscious. In addition, an adult almost always provides for himself, so he can choose from a wider range of gifts. If the chosen sport is also a team sport, then the present must be given one from the whole team, but in any other classes with an established group composition, this option is quite acceptable.
- Individual training. If a specialist conducts classes for one particular athlete who is not involved in a group, then this does not always result in an expensive gift — everyone understands that one person cannot give as much as a whole team would give. At the same time, a very expensive gift can also be misunderstood, especially if the instructor and his ward are of different sexes.
When choosing a gift, avoid misinterpretations — do not give the impression that you are not against a serious development of relations in a non-sporting plane.
An example of a clip as a gift to a coach, see below.