Making gifts with your own hands is always interesting and fun. Such presents are of particular value in the eyes of the birthday person, and only such a surprise made by you personally can bring a lot of joy, happiness and emotions to the person you intend to give.
In this article, will talk about how to make a birthday present for dad. There are a lot of gift options, you just have to give free rein to your imagination — and you can definitely surprise your loved one.
Making gifts with children is an exciting activity. In addition, it will bring them not only joy and interest, but also serve as an educational activity that develops fine motor skills, imagination and artistic taste. Children, as a rule, love to do something new, learn, create, draw and glue. You can do with them what they like the most: someone draw on paper, someone cut with scissors, and someone likes to glue small parts and put them together.
Make sure that your child does not get hurt or inadvertently cut off when working with scissors, and then this activity will turn into a holiday that will inspire him and, perhaps, discover new talents that you did not even know about before.
Crafts made from plain paper, which is in any home, can look very interesting and original. To do this, it is not necessary to have any special skills. It is enough to show ingenuity and connect your imagination. Paper crafts are a great alternative to a good gift if you don’t have money for expensive materials to make it.
You can quickly and easily make postcards, origami, an interesting pattern or appliqué from fabric on paper. Several master classes have been prepared for you, which are not so difficult to do.
It is extremely easy to make such a gift, especially if the child is small and does not know how to use glue and scissors.
Take an A4 paper and fold it in half. Draw a beautiful illustration on the front side (you can use a template) and ask your child to decorate this drawing with colored pencils or felt-tip pens (you can also use watercolor or gouache if the child is good at drawing with a brush). Line the right side of the spread so that you get a few lines for the wish. If your child already knows how to write, great! He will write the congratulations himself.
Making beautiful origami is easy. Their plans are publicly available. Hover, will analyze the simplest technique.
- a sheet of paper must be folded in half;
- bend the top of the sheet along the dotted line;
- now fold the bottom edges up.
Origami in the form of a cat is ready.
Application on paper
To make a fabric applique, you will need a thicker paper, such as ordinary cardboard. You will also need scraps of fabric in various colors.
Draw a drawing on the cardboard with a pencil. Then let the child, with your help, cut out small pieces of fabric, and, using a glue stick, glue the pieces to the desired place in the drawing.
The simplest drawings for application are fish, cat, sun, mushroom, chamomile, Christmas tree, car.
colored paper application
Just like in the previous version of the gift to your father, you will need cardboard and colored paper. With a pencil, barely noticeably draw a drawing on cardboard. For each part of the drawing, you and your child must cut out pieces of colored paper, and using glue (it is better to use a glue stick so that the paper does not get t and does not curl from liquid PVA glue), attach the colored pieces to your drawing, thereby giving the picture colors and a certain mood.
The mosaic is made in almost the same way as in the previous version. For the mosaic only, you will need to cut out very small pieces of colored cardboard and paste them so that there is a small empty space beten them. This craft looks very beautiful and unusual. Hover, it takes longer than the previous two.
Preparing delicious gifts
Everyone loves set treats. And if your child cooks this for dad’s birthday, then he will definitely remain not only full, but also delighted with the talents of his little child.
Cooking sets will not be difficult if you do not even have the highest level of culinary skills.
Here are some delicious treats you can make with your kids.
Bananas in chocolate
Ingredients: bananas, chocolate, coconut flakes, confectionery topping.
- if the bananas are long enough, then it is recommended to cut them in half (even into three parts);
- peel bananas;
- put them on skers and refrigerate so that the fruits are ll attached to the skers;
- chop the chocolate and put in a water bath, while do not forget to stir the chocolate mass;
- chocolate should melt completely and turn into a single homogeneous mass;
- pour the chocolate into a glass, and then dip the bananas on skers into it;
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and put the bananas back in the fridge until the chocolate is completely set.
fried ice cream
Ingredients: ice cream, waffles, sunflor oil, coconut flakes, eggs.
- divide the ice cream into several parts;
- grind waffles;
- crushed waffles must be mixed with coconut flakes;
- then break the egg and beat ll;
- roll ice cream in waffle crumbs, then dip in egg and roll again in waffle crumbs, after which you should send it to the freezer;
- bring the oil to a boil;
- portions of ice cream must be put in oil and scalded until golden brown on both sides.
Such a delicacy can be served with jam, honey, preserves, as ll as set fruits.
Curd-sour cream delicacy
Ingredients: 4 set curds, 100 g sugar, 100 ml milk, 150 g sour cream, 15 g gelatin.
How to cook:
- gelatin must be poured with milk and left for 30–40 minutes;
- using a mixer, turn cheese, sour cream and sugar into a homogeneous mass, and heat the swollen gelatin to a temperature of about 50–60 degrees;
- then gelatin should be mixed with the resulting mass;
- pour it into a container and place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
Such a delicacy can be decorated with set fruits, chocolate or coconut chips.
How to make a picture?
A good gift from preschoolers, both from a daughter and from a son, can be some interesting drawing made with a pencil or paints. You can also draw a poster, make a beautiful illustration using colored paper. Themes for drawings, posters, paintings can be many.
Here are some ideas on how to make a painting.
- Take a thick A4 paper. From colored paper, you should cut out the details of your drawing, and using a glue stick, stick the colored paper on whatman paper. White spaces on whatman paper can be painted over with colored pencils or watercolors, or you can leave them blank.
- Whatman application. You will need pieces of fabric that should be sewn to a thick Whatman paper. Draw a drawing on the paper with a simple soft pencil. Next, cut out the necessary details from the scraps of fabric. You should not glue these parts with glue, but sew them on with small stitches 5–6 mm long.
- The picture can also be made on wood.. To do this, you need a stencil made of wood. Prepare the template you need in advance. To make a rich painting on wood, you will need acrylic or oil paints. Hover, be aware that oil paints take longer to dry than acrylics.
Keep this in mind when choosing colors. In addition, there are also special dyes for painting.
Original homemade souvenirs
There are many ideas that you can do with your own hands and give. You should not do plywood crafts with children, because for them it will not be the safest activity, and you yourself may not be able to cope with such materials.
We offer you a choice of the most original surprises that your child will be happy to make himself.
Gifts can be made from any improvised material.
- Tree of beads. To ave a tree from a material such as beads, you first need a good wire and the beads themselves are green or some other color if you decide to do something else instead of petals, but in this case will consider a sample from classic green leaves.
- Wood can be carved into a figurine, but there are also wooden cutting boards. It is permissible to burn out various drawings on them with the help of a special tool — a burner.
- First you need to ave twigs with leaves. To do this, you need to string 10 pieces of beads in the middle and form a loop by twisting.
- At the two ends, you need to repeat the same action, but you need to retreat 1 cm from the twisted loop. This is how a branch with leaves is formed.
- A tree trunk is built by connecting clusters to each other. This must be done in order, adding one element at a time until a whole tree is formed. Beten the branches there should be a trunk, which will be made of dense wire or a fairly strong rod.
- Prepare a tree stand. Fill the base with gypsum mortar.
A bracelet made of floss threads will look original. If you need a narrow bracelet, you can use 6 threads, if you need to ave a wide bracelet, then use 9 threads.
The simplest felt craft is a letter. Make it the first letter of the name of the person you are going to give a gift to:
- make a letter template out of paper and cut it out;
- fold the felt in half and pin the stencil of the cut letter to the material;
- circle the attached stencil with chalk, then chip off the letter and cut it out along the marked line;
- then you need to sew the cut parts together, but leaving a hole;
- through this hole you need to fill the letter with padding polyester;
- after you have given volume to the letter with the help of a synthetic winterizer, sew up the hole.
Crafts from plasticine
Even if plasticine crafts are not very rational as a gift for an adult, hover, if a small child presents this to his dad for his birthday, then the father will be quite happy with the work of his child.
Plasticine is the safest material that a preschool child can work with. In addition, many children simply adore plasticine modeling. This material develops fine motor skills, imagination, makes the imagination think on the scale of a novice architect.
From plasticine, you can mold not only a separate figure, but also make a whole composition on a pre-prepared stand.
Of course, surprises made by a child are not always useful in everyday life. Hover, to receive a gift made by the hands of a child for the holiday is a pleasure for any parent.