Do you want to make a gift to a musician, but don’t know what present will be useful and sincerely please the addressee? Our advice will help you choose the right gift option for those whose profession is related to music.
When choosing a gift for a musician, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- The age of the person to whom the purchase is intended. Agree that a gift from which a sixteen-year-old guy will be completely delighted does not necessarily please a respectable musician. And, conversely, a young man who is passionate about music may not share the preferences of older people.
- Tastes and hobbies. Representatives of creative professions, like all ordinary people, have different interests and hobbies in other areas of life. Cooking, floriculture, travel, sports, arts and crafts and painting, photography may ll be one of the favorite activities of your fellow musicians.
Ask what the person likes, what he loves, what he does in his free time, what he dreams about. This will help you make the right choice.
Before buying a gift related to the music industry, be sure to talk to knowledgeable people or consult with your friend’s colleagues. They will be able to tell you what will please your friend, what he needs at the moment.
If you want to buy a musical instrument or an accessory for it, be sure to find out how good the item is and whether it is worth buying for your friend.
Do not give a stranger gifts with humor or intimate things. Humor is a great thing, but not for when you just want to pay attention to your good friend, not a close friend. Giving personal items such as socks, tights, underar, perfume is completely inappropriate. Choose a gift with a soul, and you will definitely make your friend happy.
When choosing a present, you need to remember that musicians are different, because today there are a huge number of genres of music and tools for creating them.
If you want to congratulate a music teacher in a music or general education school, You can choose from several universal presentations.
- Beautiful bouquet of flors. Flors are a wonderful gift for any occasion, regardless of the recipient’s age and gender. They emphasize our feelings, express the brightest and deepest emotions. The musician will definitely appreciate your touching gift.
- Indoor plant. Those who are fond of indoor floriculture will definitely like this surprise.
- Set gifts. Bouquets or compositions of sets will surely please the teacher. It will be very original if you associate the design of the product with music. For example, you can choose a bouquet wrapped in kraft paper in the form of music sheets or buy candy compositions in the form of a musical staff or musical instruments.
- Tea and coffee. These are traditional gifts that any person will accept with great pleasure. You can buy beautifully decorated tea and coffee in a gift basket or in the form of a spectacular bouquet, cake. Such a present can be safely presented for a birthday, New Year.
There are other nice little things that will please the teacher:
- photo frames with musical attributes;
- book stand in the form of a treble clef;
- organizer with musical drawings;
- original cup with stave;
- a postcard with a musical theme, made by hand using the scrapbooking or quilling technique;
- tickets to the theater, to the concert.
If you have to choose a gift for a loved one, your friend, boyfriend or girlfriend, this is much easier to do. Let’s see what gift options would be appropriate for fellow musicians.
For a friend who plays drums, you can buy:
- good quality drumsticks and a leather case for them;
- cases for cymbals, drums and pedals;
- acoustic headphones or professional earplugs for hearing protection;
- a portable set of pads for those who rehearse in a city apartment;
- drum set tuning tools;
- holder for drum sticks;
- metronome — this thing is necessary for rehearsals on percussion instruments;
- ethnic instruments: drums, tambourine, rain stick, shakers or maracas, which will make the game more colorful and varied.
As for a loved one who loves playing the violin, there are also several successful solutions here.
- Bow. It never hurts a violinist to have a second bow.
- Tool care kit. These can be high-quality soft flannel cloths and special products for cleaning the violin.
- Dempit. A device that protects the violin from drying out. A musician who values his instrument will be very grateful to you.
- Rosin for strings in an original and convenient box. One of the most necessary things for a violinist.
Guitarists usually get:
- beautiful and stylish tool stand;
- a set of quality strings;
- a tuner for tuning a guitar in the form of a clothespin;
- capo — a small but necessary device for instantly transposing a guitar to a different key;
- unusual stylish picks made by hand;
- good comfortable strap that eases the load on the shoulder;
- cable for acoustic and electric guitars of excellent quality.
A person who plays the piano will be delighted with a comfortable stool for playing the piano. Proper posture while playing an instrument is very important for maintaining health. In addition, you can present the pianist with a capacious folder for notes or a metronome.
Such a musician will like:
- music stand — a stand for playing from a sheet of music;
- a special radio system for playing to a large audience;
- tool care products.
bayanist, harmonist or accordionist
Always a good idea would be:
- a set of high-quality shoulder straps for the tool;
- comfortable and durable case;
- instrument care products: dry lubricant, GOI paste or a good polishing paste from car cosmetics to bring the external gloss of the instrument.
It would be nice for the vocalist to present:
- good radio microphone;
- studio microphone;
- recording studio certificate;
- vocal processor;
- certificate for training with an experienced specialist — suitable for beginner musicians.
There are a number of gifts that will suit any person involved in music professionally.
- Certificate to the music store for the purchase of the necessary accessories.
- Certificate for the purchase or order of costumes. Not a single musician, no matter what style he works in: rock, pop, country or Russian folk, will not refuse the opportunity to update his stage wardrobe.
- Recording studio certification.
- Tickets for a concert of your favorite artist or group.
- Disc or record of your favorite musician.
- Good sheet music.
- Professional musical equipment or accessories.
- Participation in a music festival.
- Trip to interesting places.
Young musicians can be presented with:
- T‑shirt with the image of your favorite ensemble or group;
- accessories in the form of bracelets, pendants, pendants, earrings and stylish ties;
- original clothes purchased in special stores: satshirts, baseball caps, belts, gloves;
- headphones: monitor or studio, with cool accessories for them;
- gadgets: a portable audio recorder, a smart pen for recording, a starting device and a video recorder for a personal car;
- programs and equipment for music.
You can give a musician involved in sports:
- any ski or hockey gear, if that’s your preferred sport;
- figure or roller skates;
- membership to a gym or swimming pool.
The girl can be pleased:
- music box;
- a beautiful picture or her portrait;
- a set of designer jelry in the form of treble clefs and notes;
- beautiful musical souvenirs;
- kits for creativity, if she is fond of needlework;
- music store or fashion boutique certificate;
- a subscription to a fitness center or spa-salon.
You can find out about the best gift for a guitarist in the next video.