Not a single solemn event or extremely significant event is complete without a gift. Accepting a presented souvenir or a thing that has been waiting for a long time, the recipient of the gift pays not the last attention to its design. Often, the process itself depends on how the donated content is packaged: it is unlikely that anyone will like an insufficiently developed presentation design. In addition to the packaging that is shiny and sparkling in the light, the tying of the gift is also important.
How to choose?
You don’t need to be a great master to arrange a surprise that is being prepared for giving, already in the box. But choosing the right tape is just as important. Pay attention not only to the color of the tape, but also to the material from which it is made. The tape might look like this:
- satin — high-quality synthetics with a smooth and shiny surface, pleasant to the eye and silky to the touch, durable, easy to wash and iron, in general — will never let you down;
- organza with wire trim - a new rush of fashion, a great style and vision of design, bright iridescent tints and sparkle, perfectly complemented by patterns and design based on embroidery; disadvantage — quick creasing and rashing of sequins, requires careful handling;
- lace ribbon - the advantages include uniqueization of the present due to the unique look and catchy design; the size and color of each of these tapes leaves an excellent opportunity to choose the most suitable option;
- polypropylene tape protected from rapid aging fading; Basically, such a tape is painted in the same shade, but there are options with additional rendering.
The most elegant option is a satin ribbon. Hover, you can also use twine or a thin rope, dyed and decorated properly. The package itself with a gift, if initially it did not please with an original and chic pattern, can be trimmed with decorative kraft paper.
The simplest bow
To decorate a box with a present with a simple satin ribbon bow, it is advisable to take such a ribbon at least 5 cm wide. Do the following:
- measure a piece of tape of the desired length with a small margin;
- clamp one of its ends in the place where the knot will be;
- holding the harness by the free end, circle it around the package from all sides, crossing it with the fixed part;
- make one more turn around the package;
- pull the end of the ribbon under the core and tie it in a tight knot, and then tie the rest of the bow;
- cut off the tied ribbon at the ends along an oblique line — it is the oblique cut that will give the ribbon an additional charm, while the edges will remain even and neat.
The bow can be located either strictly parallel to one of the side planes of the package, or be turned diagonally in any direction.
double tier bow
It is also very easy to make a two-tiered bow on your own. To do this, do the following:
- use two strips of satin of different widths to form two rings;
- cutting off another additional piece, tie both parts of the harness with it, folding it in the middle of these segments;
- make individually shanks of the same length and attach them to the back of the bow.
Important! If necessary, it is permissible to make several such parts, and then glue them, having already tied the main part of the tape.
Three tiered bow
Tie a gift ribbon with a three-tier bow is a little more difficult when compared with a two-tier one. The step by step instructions are as follows:
- already use three small satin ribbons with different lengths and colors; align them with each other, starting with the narrost;
- tie three parts in the middle;
- wrap and tie three ribbons on the gift box and secure the bow.
Dior style bow
The ideal option is to use a red satin ribbon, which will give the president a special charm. Do the following:
- cut the satin ribbon in a section with a different length;
- glue each of the parts of the tape in the form of a ring;
- wrap the gift box with ribbon and mark the location of the bow — it is best to attach it in the middle of the top of the box;
- attach the tape blanks to each other, starting with the smallest;
- cut two small pieces of tape, attach one of them in the form of a ring in the center, and use the other to open the bonding point of all parts.
The resulting version is very versatile — it is suitable for any gift or souvenir, regardless of the size and design of the latter. Bow “Dior” is easy to do with your own hands. It is only important to decide on the technique of execution and design. For such a performance, any ribbon is suitable — it does not have to be satin. In the end, the design of the gift is determined mainly by the preferences and imagination of the giver.
Minimalistic presentation design
If none of the above options with a wide and beautiful ribbon fit you, kraft paper and twine are what you need. With the help of paper and twine paraphernalia, they make out all the same parcels and New Year’s souvenirs. For example, if Christmas decorations are presented as a gift, then a simple package with decorative paper that has a discreet design would be a good option.
At the same time, it is tied with twine in the form of the same simple bow and is additionally decorated with a natural pine or spruce branch. Additionally, a postcard or a beautifully designed note in the form of a decorative envelope or an airplane, elegantly placed under a bow, can decorate the package.
No matter how intricate the scheme of tying the packaging with the upcoming present, no matter how catchy the packaging itself was, the main thing here is the bright and kind feelings shown by the donor to the person being awarded. So, if the beloved girl acts as the recipient of the gift, then love for her will finally tell the guy how to arrange the presented present correctly.
For information on how to tie a satin ribbon bow on a gift, see the following video.