Anna, a customer of Paper for Happy, talks about the magic and functionality of paper filler.
Holidays are wonderful! But sometimes preparation becomes a headache. What to give, how to give, how much money do you need? Try to surprise and please the person who has everything! And when is the budget for a gift — 20$? Is it banal to put money in an envelope bought in a supermarket? No, will go the other way.
We will collect a beautiful box with cute gizmos. You can put fruits in it: juicy apples or bright bananas; sets, cakes, and even sausage, the smell of which salivates! We put a note or a postcard signed by hand there. We dilute it with a souvenir, a book, a joint photograph on cardboard, a drink — that this person will be pleased.
You need to fill the void in the box. This is the key point! Choose paper filler to match the color of the message. What is it? If romantic, pink delicate colors are needed, passionate — you can’t do without red, and cream and pastel shades will help express affection and care.
I will tell you about my experience in selecting filler, as it turned out to be a surprisingly difficult task. If you can easily find the contents of a gift box online or offline, then buying paper tinsel is a task with an asterisk. For some reason it’s often out of stock.
I found a great option at Paper for Happy. This is a ll-known and ll-established manufacturer. I will give an approximate alignment of how I picked up tinsel.
- I googled the slicing width and density. I didn’t want ugly rough noodles. After looking at various sources, I came to the conclusion that 2 mm paper filler is the top. Wider stripes look less impressive and make the overall look cheaper.
- With the density, the situation is like this: the higher it is, the less volume the paper will take. If the usual type is 80 g / m2, then craft paper and parchments are completely different to the touch. The rule is simple: if you need the contents in the box to be packed more securely, choose paper — kraft or parchment.
At PaperforHappy, I found what I needed — the perfect 2mm filler of any density.
— I thought about the type of paper. I needed a corrugated filler that goes ll with cardboard, wood and plastic. An interesting option is obtained with craft filler. In addition, such shavings are breathable, which is a big plus, and it does not cause allergies. PaperforHappy has both.
- Chose a color. The design rules can be found on the Internet, I already wrote above that I consider the mood and message that you want to convey to be decisive.
— Price! Compared to another manufacturer, PaperforHappy also turned out to have a better price.
On their bsite, you can peep interesting design ideas, and even bright publications cheer you up.
And the paper filler for the gift box is a pretty functional thing. I found this out by accident, already in the process of registration; At first I thought I was filling the box to make the gift look more aesthetically pleasing. But besides this, I got other advantages:
– guarantee of safe transportation;
— convenient laying of all components;
- protection against temperature changes (soap will not melt, and the cake will not harden).
By the way, PaperforHappy has cool boxes and boxes. A surprise box is a great and easy way to create a miracle out of nothing, to surprise a loved one.
Still, making a gift is a very pleasant experience! It helps to briefly return to childhood, only now do not wait for gifts, but give them ourselves.