Anniversary is the holiday that should be remembered by both the guests and the birthday girl for a long time. Therefore, for the organization of the 65th birthday, you need to prepare in advance. This can be done even without the help of professionals.
What to consider when preparing?
When organizing a holiday, it is necessary to take into account the peculiarities of the character and lifestyle of the birthday girl.
Attention should be paid to important points.
- Interests of the hero of the day. In order for the birthday girl to definitely like the holiday, her wishes and interests must be taken into account. This will help to organize an interesting themed event and choose active entertainment that she will like.
- Age Features. When planning a holiday, you need to pay attention to whether a person has any health problems. You also need to understand how ll a woman feels in a noisy company and how quickly she gets tired. All this will help in organizing the entertainment program.
- Food preferences. Knowing what the birthday girl prefers to eat will also help to avoid unpleasant surprises. When preparing for the holiday, you need to find out in advance what a woman may be allergic to, and also understand what foods she should not eat. In this case, it will be much easier to make an interesting and festive menu.
- Guest List. In order for the birthday girl to feel comfortable during the feast, only the closest people should be invited to the holiday. It is important to determine the list of guests in advance and make sure that all of them can come to the birthday party on the chosen day.
When planning a holiday, an important role is played by the budget that is allocated for the name day. If it is large enough, it will be possible to celebrate the anniversary outside the home. This will save time on cooking and decorating dishes, as ll as cleaning the room. If the budget is modest, you can organize cozy gatherings at home, with your family.
You need to start preparing for the holiday as early as possible. In this case, it will turn out to think through everything to the smallest detail and make the holiday truly unforgettable.
How to furnish a room?
Preparation for the holiday begins with the design of the premises in which guests will gather. To decorate a room or hall, you can use various holiday symbols. The main thing is that it evokes pleasant emotions.
Bright balloons are used not only at children’s parties. Such decoration of the hall will cheer up both the 65-year-old hero of the day and her guests.
Helium balloons can be used to decorate chairs, walls, and even ceilings. To make the room look stylish and beautiful, it is best to use decorations made in the same color scheme.. For example, balls of different shades of blue, green or pink.
Suitable for decorating a room or hall and balloons made in the form of numbers. The composition can be monophonic or made in several colors. It should be placed in the most visible place. You can tie it to the mount with colored threads or beautiful ribbons.
Flors made of long and narrow balls also look interesting indoors. You can make them yourself.
Such an original composition can also be a great gift for a grandmother from her grandchildren.
Flors are also an important attribute of the holiday. Bouquets for room decoration are chosen depending on the season. So, for example, in the spring the room can be decorated with tulips or crocuses, in the summer — with peonies or roses. And in autumn, flor arrangements are complemented by yellow leaves. Small bouquets in neat vases can be arranged on tables or window sills.
Beautifully look in the interior of the room and garlands of fresh flors. They can be hung on the wall or placed on the table next to the place where the birthday girl sits.
Original handmade paper figurines are also great for decorating the room. It is worth choosing decor, focusing on the theme of the holiday. You can use them to decorate the dance floor or stage.
You can make beautiful voluminous flors from bright corrugated paper with your own hands. This decor is great for decorating an ordinary room. You can mount them directly above the festive table.
If there is enough free space in the room, you can install a beautiful arch made of flor garlands or natural balls. This design can be placed against the wall or near the entrance to the room.. The main thing is that she does not interfere with the guests.
You can make such an arch both in one color and in several. If desired, numbers or letters are attached to the top of the structure, which make up the name of the hero of the day.
To make the birthday girl happy, the room can also be decorated with family photos. You can make a beautiful collage out of them.. In addition, an unusual garland of photographs of your beloved mother and grandmother, fixed with decorative clothespins, will also look beautiful.
It is worth choosing family photos to decorate the roomassociated with some important events. Also, an original hand-made wall newspaper is also suitable for decorating a room. Various inscriptions left by relatives and friends can decorate it.
It is also necessary to take new photos for memory during this holiday. To make them more vivid and interesting, it is worth equipping a photo zone in a separate part of the room. You can decorate it with fabric drapery, colored balls or volumetric flors. This will help diversify the photos and make them more vivid. You can arrange such a zone even at home.
And if you involve grandchildren in the process of registration, it will be doubly pleasant for the grandmother to see the fruits of the work of the kids.
How to conduct a script without a toastmaster?
When organizing a holiday, many turn to professional hosts for help. But you can organize an interesting holiday for loved ones on your own.
As a rule, a congratulatory program consists of several main parts.
- opening speech. Usually the solemn part begins with the speech of the presenter, who greets all the guests. Her daughter or even grandchildren can spend a holiday for a birthday girl. In order not to delay the beginning of the event, you need to prepare a short speech.
- First toast. The right to be the first to congratulate the birthday girl also belongs to the presenter or presenter. It is better to come up with a congratulation yourself so that it turns out to be personal and truly warm.
- feast. If there are many guests at the table, the break beten the first three performances should be no more than 10 minutes. Further, the gap beten them slightly increases. The first congratulations are usually pronounced by the closest relatives and friends.
- Entertainment. After the first few toasts, you can move on to dancing and various competitions. If there are many older people among the guests, the program should be made more relaxed.
- End of the evening. In order for the holiday to be ll remembered, you need to take care of its bright end. It can be some kind of unusual performance or a beautiful salute. If the event is not held at home, but in a rented room, you need to know in advance what time it closes. This will help to correctly plan all the main events and have time to complete the event before the right moment.
When planning an event you need to prepare in advance suitable music that will serve as a background. It should be pleasant and not too loud.. It is advisable to choose exactly those compositions that the birthday girl likes or evokes some pleasant associations in her.
Interesting and incendiary contests will help make the holiday more fun.
Music and dance
At the beginning of the celebration, you can dilute the gatherings with dances and songs. They will cheer up the hero of the day and the guests.
- Competition with ditties. You can please the birthday girl with a contest with ditties. To do this, it is enough to prepare fun music and choose interesting ditties. The text of each verse must be printed in advance or written on a small piece of paper. When the time comes for this competition, you need to gather all the guests together and choose one leader. He passes around a hat with notes to the music. When the melody stops, the one who has the headdress left in his hands must choose one ditty at random and sing it. The winner is the guest who managed to cheer those present the fastest.
- dance competition. This competition is familiar to representatives of different generations. Therefore, it is ll suited for the celebration of the 65th anniversary. To carry it out indoors, you need to free up some space. Guests are invited to the center, to the chairs set in a circle. When they take their places, the presenter must turn on the selected melody. For this game, it is best to select familiar melodies: waltz, lambada, tango, lezginka. The task of the participants is to show their dancing skills without getting up from their chair. This competition is perfect for guests of all ages. The winner can be chosen both by all those present by voting, and by the birthday girl herself.
- light dance. Such a competition will be a great end to the evening. To conduct it, all participants must be divided into pairs. Each guest needs to distribute a sparkler and a lighter. Before the start of the dance, the couples light the lights and begin to move to the music. The winner is the pair whose light burns the longest.
If the birthday girl has a good sense of humor, the holiday should be diluted with light comic contests.
- “Useful in the household”. For this contest, you need to prepare unnecessary or broken items in advance. For example, a shoe with a broken heel, an uninteresting book, or a key to an old building. The task of the contestants is to come up with the most unusual and fun application for them. The one who manages to do it best of all receives a small gift.
- “With closed eyes”. This competition can be held spontaneously, in any company. For him, you need to pick up a few small objects of a recognizable shape. It can be fruits, small figures or buttons. Participants are blindfolded and given the opportunity to feel each of the objects in turn. The more things a person guesses, the closer he is to victory.
Hosts can also hold a competition for the best funny story about a birthday girl or for the funniest family anecdote. This will cheer everyone up.
On quick wits
Contests designed for ingenuity will also help prevent the birthday girl from getting bored.
- “Find me”. Both children and adults will be happy to take part in this competition. All guests should be given leaflets on which they should briefly describe their appearance. Then all these leaves are folded into a hat or box and mixed ll. Then she goes into the hands of the leader, and he reads these inscriptions aloud. The task of the contest participants is to guess the other guest by the way he describes his appearance. The one with the most correct ansrs wins.
- “Song Contest”. Despite the name of this competition, the participants will not have to sing. After all, its essence is quite different. The host thinks of a certain topic for all those gathered, for example, “flors”, “love”, “grandmothers”. Participants, without repeating themselves, take turns calling songs on this topic. The winner is the one who says the name of the next song last.
- “Film Competition”. You need to prepare for this competition in advance. From the films that the birthday girl and the whole assembled company know ll, catch phrases must be written out. The essence of the competition is that the presenter voices one of them, and the guests guess which movie it is taken from. For each correct ansr, the participant receives a point. Whoever guesses the most movies wins. If desired, the competition can be a little more complicated by forcing guests to guess not only the stories, but also the characters who said these phrases.
Contests like this are great fun.
So that guests do not get bored at the table, you can dilute the gatherings with games familiar to many.
This board game is in many ways reminiscent of a “broken phone”. To carry it out, you need to prepare only a few sheets of paper and pens. One of the guests must write on paper any proposal related to the birthday girl. After that, he needs to fold the sheet so that only the last word remains visible. Then it must be passed to the second participant. He must, looking at the last word, come up with his proposal, complementing the story of the hero of the day.
When the last player writes his phrase, the text must be read aloud in its entirety. You get an original and funny “gossip”.
“Two Truths and One Lie”
This game is suitable for a large company. Each of those gathered in turn says three phrases about himself. Two of them are true, one was invented by him on the go. The task of everyone who listens to these stories is to guess which one is fictional.
If desired, true and invented facts can be voiced not about yourself, but about the birthday girl. This will cheer up the company and make it possible to remember some pleasant events from the past.
“Divination by the book”
This game is great for both home gatherings and for an evening in a public institution. To conduct it, you need to choose any book that the birthday girl likes. Each person in turn guesses the page number and line number (top or bottom), while asking a question. The facilitator immediately reads a line from the book aloud, giving him a funny and unusual ansr.
You can congratulate the birthday girl on her 65th birthday in an original way by playing short scenes. There are interesting ideas for congratulations for both adults and children.
- Congratulations from a fairy tale character. Anyone can participate in a skit depicting the heroes of famous children’s stories. Most often, the stories of Cinderella, Little Red Riding Hood and Kolobok are played out.
- Comic medical examination. For this scene, you need to call the birthday girl and one prepared guest who will “check” her health. After a comic physical examination, the “doctor” must write out a medical report to the hero of the day. For example, write in the certificate that she, despite her age, is still young and beautiful. Her eyesight is one hundred percent, because in life a woman notices only positive. You can finish the medical examination with a conclusion-wish and advise the birthday girl to be more happy, relax and spend time with her family.
To make the holiday a success, all competitions, table games and skits must be chosen, focusing on the age of the guests and the venue of the event.
Having spent a little time planning an anniversary, even a beginner can organize a holiday that will be remembered by the whole company for a long time.