How nice to receive a blanket as a gift. This irreplaceable thing will be a reminder that you are loved and want you to feel comfortable when you are at home. To be honest, no one will refuse such a present, be it a man, a woman or a child. But how to present a present is the question. When it comes to gifts, you should always start with the packaging.
Types of packaging
You can beautifully pack a blanket as a gift using wrapping paper. It is desirable to choose its color according to the type and character that is inherent in the donee. You also need to take into account the gender of the person for whom you have prepared a soft offering. Gifts intended for women, girls and children are wrapped in light colors of wrapping paper, and darker shades can be used when you want to please a man.
Please note that red, golden and silver shades will suit everyone without exception. Moreover, these colors should be used when you give a blanket for the New Year.
Then you need to start choosing high-quality gift paper. To date, there is no shortage of this. You just need to take into account the desired size and density, and the following information will help you decide on the option.
- If your blanket is made of soft and delicate material, then you can choose glossy paper for wrapping. She is beautiful, but her minus is a very fragile material. Hover, for delicate things, such a wrapper will do just fine.
- Papyrus paper will give your gift a presentable look. Also called silence. This material is adapted to a snug fit and is commonly used to wrap soft toys. You can also wrap a blanket.
- Durable canvas is kraft. This product practically does not tear, and with various variations, you will be sure of the safety of the item. In addition, its specific properties will create the illusion of volume. A good argument for those who love large gifts.
- A plaid in corrugated paper will look elegant because of its large embossing.
- The gift also looks great in a stretching film. Polysilk is specially designed for wrapping soft gifts, and its surface is painted in an advantageous metallic shade.
- Mulberry patterned paper. Due to the compactness, it is able to create the bulk of the package. Your gift will acquire favorable contours, and the pliability of the material will help to give a great look to the package.
How to fold and arrange?
You decided to give a blanket to a loved one and even chose and bought it, but you don’t know how to fold and pack it in an original way? Do not despair. It is easy to make unusual packaging with your own hands. Read the following information and you will be up to the task.
First, fold the thing in a special way, for example, in the form of a heart. To do this, roll the blanket into a narrow strip along its length (approximately the way you roll a straw). Then flatten this tube. Then start rolling it from both sides to the center. When both twisted ends meet in the middle, form a heart shape. Secure with silver tape.
The shape will also look original in the form of a snail. To form the next model, proceed with the blanket in the same way as in the first case. We twist the thing along the length into a narrow strip. Then you need to roll one edge to the middle and tie it with colored tape. We simply bend the second half in half (this is the head) and attach it with colored tape to the body (its ends should have remained).
Next, proceed to wrap the gift in specialized paper. To do this, take a certain sheet that corresponds to the size of the presentation. Do not save paper, otherwise the shape of the gift will lose its appearance. Carefully collect all its ends and turn to the center. After that, fix them with tape and decorate the docking place with a large paper bow.
By the way, the task will be simplified if you wrap the blanket in a stretch film — polysilk.
Other design options
There are a very large number of them. For example, you can make a box with your own hands from thick paper and decorate it with packaging material. To do this, cut the worweiece according to the pattern, taking into account the size of the thing, and glue all the ends. Decorate the lid with a large bow made of silver ribbon. Place a soft gift folded according to your taste (it can be in the form of a heart) in a colored box.
It will be beneficial to look at the plaid if you roll it into a small but dense roller and secure it with colored tape. But the packaging in the form of a huge candy will make your present unforgettable. How to arrange all this? Imagine that your rolled up blanket is a huge candy bar (candy from childhood), and wrapping paper is a candy wrapper. We cut out the paper of the appropriate size, put our plaid candy there and form a large candy.
You can also make a package in the form of a fish. We take wrapping paper of the desired color and size (fish come in different colors, which means select them according to the meaning of the gift). We make a shape from a blanket in the form of a body of a fish and wrap it in paper ( repeat the manipulations: will improve the shape in the form of a fish).
Separately, cut out the fins and make a tail (here it all depends on your imagination: you can not completely cut a sheet of paper into small stripes on one side, and on the other hand, crush them with your palm). We supplement the body of the fish with a tail and fins (fix them with adhesive tape or glue). Don’t forget the eyes and mouth. When the job is done, you will see how creative solutions transform gifts made from the heart.
If you want to beautifully pack a blanket in paper in a standard way, the following video will help you.