Any solemn event stands on three pillars.
- Where to celebrate?
- With whom to celebrate?
- What drinks and snacks to choose?
After all, indeed, a holiday organized taking into account all the factors and preferences of the hero of the occasion and the guests has not yet upset anyone! Unless it is necessary to take into account the human factor, which cannot be ruled out anywhere. 30 years is the milestone where adulthood begins, and it is worth stepping over this threshold with dignity. Most do not want to celebrate this date as usual — with a cake in the kitchen. But even at home you can celebrate without turning the anniversary into a boring event!
How to decorate a room?
First, let’s dispel 3 main myths about men.
- “Adult men are extremely serious and don’t like surprises.” In fact, men are grown-up children, and no matter how it seems to others, they love surprises, games and goodies.
- “Men don’t like compliments and increased attention to themselves.” This common misconception is due to the fact that men are simply not used to it, but, like everyone else, they are pleased.
- “Men are not emotional, so it’s hard to surprise them,” many people think due to their external severity. But with all this, men are even sentimental, especially when it comes to events and people that are significant to them.
Now, knowing all these facts, can create an unforgettable atmosphere. In it, the hero of the day should be the main character and the center of attention. You can realize this by posting collages and panels of photographs that include the hero of the party with his friends and relatives. It will be great if these photos are not one of those that are familiar to his eye.
You can arrange photos in stylish frames or frame them with garlands and balls. Printed balloons can play a special role here. You can place in a conspicuous place the achievements of the birthday man or the fruits of his creative hobbies.
Balloons can give a good flow for creativity, because there are many ideas on how to use them, and they are all easy to implement.
- In addition to the usual decoration with them, you can print on them quotes of the man’s favorite expressions. If there are at least a couple of funny ones in the arsenal, and the birthday boy and guests with a sense of humor, this will be appreciated.
- Balloons can be turned into postcards by printing on them wishes and instructions to the birthday man, as ll as friendly cartoons. Notes and miniature cards can be placed inside the balloons or tied to them with gift ribbons.
- And you can make a guide out of them, turning them into pointers and hints for finding a gift.
- The closest ones can turn the balls into a bright menu, decorating the kitchen with them while the one for whom it is intended is sleeping. Inside each one, you can hide the names of gourmet dishes, which will be served for breakfast to the birthday boy after he bursts the selected balloon.
If the balls may seem too boring, you can decorate the room by playing a man. For example, secretly paste a new layer over the wallpaper, which friends and relatives will paint with their wishes, drawings or autographs!
It is not necessary to be extremely serious in the process of preparing for the event already at the stage of visual design. Let the hero of the day remember this day!
Contests and games
It is clear that one design is not enough. To create an atmosphere that captivates those present at the celebration, you will have to prepare an interesting program. Dilute the event with funny and incendiary games and contests, then definitely no one will be bored!
Most of the ll-known and easy-to-perform competition is forfeits. It can be done right at the table, it consists in the fact that pre-prepared forfeits (notes with fun tasks) are placed in a hat, from which guests take them out in turn. The degree of effect produced by this competition depends on the nature of the audience gathered at the anniversary, since they must complete these tasks. Come up with really funny tasks, “with bitterness”, but those that will not contradict the norms and cross the line of vulgarity.
For example, so that one guest had to exchange part of the outfit with one of the guests of the opposite sex until the end of the celebration, and the other to play a children’s musical instrument. Organize a win-win lottery with humorous overtones. Prepare prizes for future participants in advance. It could be clown noses, plain shoes, or a jar of pickles.
The main thing is to come up with a vivid description or even a quatrain for each of the prizes, giving it a comic significance.
In the cafe
If you are celebrating a holiday in an institution, then everything is a little more formal, you probably even provided for a host. For such a case, there is a very fun game called “And in my pants.” The essence of the game is very simple, and guests do not have to explain for a long time. The rules are as follows. The participant takes out a piece of paper from the bag with a phrase written on it, saying “and in my pants”, and then says what is written on the piece of paper pulled out by him.
Examples of phrases for the game.
- Subtle taste of modern England!
- They think about you.
- The eighth wonder of the world.
- Understand and forgive.
- Precipitation is not expected.
- You are not lcome.
- Threat detected.
- Cleaning in progress.
- By appointment only.
- Just a fairy tale!
- It gets interesting.
- Only the strongest.
- Okay, but home is better.
- Enough space for everyone!
- Everything is like new!
- Paranormal activity.
- Happy ticket.
- It could have been better.
“Guess where” is also a simple, but very interesting and fun game. 4 participants are selected, for example, a couple of men and a couple of women. Sheets with the following names are glued to each of them on the back: “bathhouse”, “registry office”, “army”, “sobering agent”. This is done in such a way that the participants do not see their own inscriptions and each other’s inscriptions, but the rest of the guests see. Then the following happens. The host asks guests questions about these places, without naming the places themselves, and the guests actively ansr. Sample questions below.
- How long have you been in this place?
- When did you visit this place for the first time?
- Do you enjoy visiting it?
- How long can you stay in this place?
- Who would you suggest to accompany to visit this place?
- Would you recommend this place to guests?
- And which of the guests would specifically recommend to go there?
All ansrs of guests and participants do not forget to comment on the presenter. Since the participants do not know what is written behind their backs, the ansrs of the guests look very ridiculous and funny.
If you don’t even want to discuss the option of a home feast with friends, then are ready to please you, because there are countless options for how else you can celebrate a man’s 30th birthday and congratulate the hero of the day in an original way. Organizing a holiday that everyone will remember is not so difficult, and the hero of the occasion will certainly appreciate the original celebration of his birthday!
- Restaurant or cafe — the most classic way to celebrate an anniversary, if you want to invite close friends, relatives, and even colleagues of the hero of the day. Book tables in advance and coordinate the menu and rental time. The beautiful half comes in evening dresses, and the male half comes in classic suits or shirts.
Often, the restaurant administration can help organize your event by selecting a program and a host. If necessary, you can invite artists and hosts.
- Night club or sauna. This option is suitable if among the invited guests there are only people who will like this pastime. For example, if you plan to call only friends and colleagues.
Provided that a company gathers, ready to have fun, sing and dance until the morning, the time will definitely pass merrily, and everyone will have something to remember.
- At work. Why not? If a man is a bachelor, and the policy of the organization in which he works, and the bosses are allod to have a fun birthday party after a working day, it’s worth considering.
In this case, it is more convenient to order food in a restaurant with delivery. But, perhaps, the female half of colleagues will also want to help in creating a delicious table; women often like to show their culinary skills to single men.
- Rent a modern bus, the interior of which has been modernized into a bar with a dance floor! In many cities you can find such an offer. This is quite profitable and interesting, since treats and dances can be supplemented with a trip along a pre-compiled route.
Renting such a bus makes it possible to complete your vacation by visiting some picturesque place, and a large enough space inside to accommodate more guests, not letting them get bored, while saving on the club.
- A holiday in nature — a cottage or a cottage is perfect for this, and at any time of the year. In summer, a feast can be organized right on the street. Great if there is an awning or a gazebo with a canopy. In winter, take care to decorate the room inside and set the table, organize music for dancing in the house, and go outside to fry kebabs or play snowballs!
The main thing is to forget about everyday seriousness, look back and remember those busy days when could have fun without thinking about what others would say about it.
- Loft space rental — if you want to completely surrender to the organization of the whole process, and you only need a nice and comfortable place where you will not disturb anyone. The loft is suitable for the implementation of almost any idea and, due to the area, it will make it possible to call exactly everyone you want, without missing anyone. Everything you need is already here: stylish comfortable furniture, delimited by zones; professional equipment for music, karaoke, video clips; color music and even a bar area, if you want.
There are lofts with summer verandas where you can find barbecue areas and even swimming pools — it all depends on requests and budget.
- Catering. For many, this is a new word. If you didn’t know him yet, you probably didn’t know about such a convenient service that allows you not to be tormented by the choice of where to order food after all, how to properly arrange serving so that relatives from the capital don’t think badly of you, and so that in the end In the end, absolutely everyone liked the table. Finally, this issue can be resolved with just one call. And, voila, on your table are exquisitely designed appetizers, salads, canapes and in general dishes of any cuisine that will create a single composition and make anyone salivate. All dishes will be brought to you in advance, as the table will be set.
In addition, many lofts cooperate with catering companies, so you can safely contact them for recommendations.
- Invite a popular presenter! If funds allow, then you should not ignore such an idea, because everyone has long been tired of standard contests and monologues.
There are many interesting hosts among famous stand-up comedians — creative and humorous guys who will definitely not let guests get bored.
- Cover bands - an attribute that is already beloved by everyone, present at almost any dding, but has already found success at anniversaries. No wonder, because the dances are even hotter to the live accompaniment, and it will be interesting to hear even the boring song for everyone in the new version. You can pre-order the repertoire that you would like to hear for a cover group, but it should be borne in mind that it will be better to order not sincere songs, under which you want to shed a tear and nostalgia, but those under which guests will want to light up.
If a cover band is too much for you, then consider at least the karaoke option.
How to diversify the celebration?
If you want to add a twist to the celebration and really surprise the guests and the birthday boy, then here are a few options that few people could think of.
- Theme party. You can independently organize a party on any topic, everything is limited only by your imagination and the desire of guests to participate in it. Costumes, interior design and dishes, music, as ll as the program itself can correspond to the theme. Here are some theme options for a themed party.
- Gatsby style.
- Secret Service.
These are the most optimal images due to their recognition. A couple of elements in clothes will immediately let everyone know what they symbolize, and suitable music will plunge guests into your idea even better.
It is not necessary to have a set of apons in order to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the mafia. Black trousers and a vest will say everything for you. A flirty hat with a feather and long gloves will be enough to convey the idea of Gatsby’s motives.
- Jeep tour, river rafting or skydiving — all this is now easily accessible and possible, therefore, if your hero of the day loves extreme sports, then he will simply not be interested in lofts and catering.
- City quests are now gaining more and more popularity. In the company of friends, you can plunge into the full atmosphere of horror, get out of a dungeon or a maniac’s lair, overcome difficulties and solve riddles. You can also order the organization of a quest throughout the city, for example, to search for a gift, or solve a mystery, dividing the guests into two teams.
- Perhaps such active events will not please the birthday man, but there are options here. One of them is to visit the museum. A boring tour of the museum instead of dancing and singing — you say? But no, now there are many museums of contemporary art that will surprise even the most ardent connoisseurs of art with their installations.
There are even 18+ theme museums, that’s where you definitely won’t be bored.
- Picnic right on the rooftop. Although there are more disadvantages associated with insufficient equipment, dependence on ather conditions and time limits. But still, this does not negate all the romance, so take note.
If you still want to do without a toastmaster and become the organizer of a 30-year-old man’s anniversary yourself, for example, arrange a holiday for your son, brother or husband (when the host is your wife), it’s quite interesting and humorous to do this at home. If you are planning a party in the USSR style, invite guests to plunge into it by passing the TRP standards, let them try to run with a book on their heads, add line building to the program. Don’t forget bag running and sewing on buttons for speed!
Guests can take a quiz at the table, in which they will show their memory and knowledge of history. The winners must be awarded with symbolic prizes, without deviating from our theme, and at the end of the evening, kindle a fire.
Remember that create our own limits and limit ourselves to fun. Give up stereotypes and let your imagination run wild. 30 years happens only once, and it is worth taking the maximum from this moment.
We hope that this information will allow you to organize an unforgettable holiday for yourself or your loved one!