Anniversaries are simply impossible to imagine without contests and games. Usually the most funny, funny events are selected. Hover, in some cases, intellectual games will be more appropriate. If the hero of the day is elderly, then entertainment should be approached very carefully so that all guests can participate.
Overview of fun contests
Table games for the anniversary should be thought out in advance. The choice of competitions depends on the age category of guests and common interests. It’s important that everyone has fun. First, you can conduct “Introduction of guests.” To do this, the host must prepare a list of questions for all invitees.
The game “Why did you come?” will allow you to relax. Notes are prepared in advance with comic ansrs to the main question. All cards are folded into a hat, box or bag. The players take turns taking out notes and voicing their ansrs to the main question of the presenter. Card options:
- to borrow money;
- want to eat delicious food;
- nowhere to sleep, wife (husband) kicked out;
- want to have a good time;
- decided to steal a couple of spoons, the house is not enough;
- I like the birthday cat, I wanted to play.
The unusual game “What’s in your name” will test your ingenuity. A bag with prizes is being prepared for all guests. The name of each gift begins with one of the letters of the name of the hero of the day. Participants must guess the items. The one who collects the most gifts wins.
Right at the table, you can write a collective ode for the birthday man. Participants of the competition write one phrase on a piece of paper and bend it so that the text is not visible. At the same time, the player calls the next last word, because it is important to observe the rhyme. The ode is read to the hero of the day and to all those present.
Usually the winner is not singled out, but if you wish, you can mark the author of the funniest line.
It is also unusual to give gifts. In the Parcel game, the host asks the guests to transfer a gift from one to another, depending on some features. For example, give to a girl in a beautiful dress or a guest born in May. The gift should eventually reach the birthday man.
The Milkmaid competition requires a little preparation. It is worth stocking up with disposable gloves for each of the participants. They are filled with water and tied at the top. Gloves should be hung on ropes, additionally secured with clothespins or clips. The host quickly walks down the row and makes holes in the finger of each glove, gives the command to start.
Competitors must milk all the water from the glove into any suitable container as quickly as possible.. The one who completes the task first wins. You can select multiple winners. In this case, the prizes should be chosen differently. The competition is quite interesting, unusual and suitable for companies of any age.
For the Anniversary Hedgehog game, all guests should be divided into two teams. Each gets a piece of fruit with 60 skers or toothpicks. The task of the teams is to get all the “needles” as quickly as possible and name compliments for the birthday man. You can use more than 60 toothpicks, then the task will be more interesting.
Role playing games for anniversaries are very popular. Among these, the “King of Beasts” is also noted. Usually the role of the lion is given to the hero of the day, seating him on the throne. The king of beasts points to any player and shows with gestures what kind of animal he is. The guest in his role must approach the lion.
So, you need to jump to the throne like a hare or crawl like a snake. When all the animals have already gathered around the lion, the winner is chosen. The smartest player usually wins. It is important that the hero of the day himself should not pronounce words, but show the roles of the players only with gestures.
The whole evening can be permeated with small contests and puzzles. So the holiday will not become boring, the guests will not lose interest. In the process of all games, it makes sense to take funny photos for memory.
Comic and humorous games for an adult company.
- “Broken phone”. A game familiar from childhood. The first player writes a word on a piece of paper and passes it to the last one, who does not open the note. Next, he whispers a word to the next one. It is important that no one else can overhear what is being said. And it can’t be repeated. The second participant further transmits exactly what he could hear. The last player says what they heard out loud. Usually the word is different from what is written in the note.
- “Smile”. On the cards, all the guests of the holiday write how the birthday boy should smile. For example, like a lover or a hamster. You can connect to the task not only the birthday person, but also all players.
- “Assorted”. The main thing is to pick up sets. The names are stuck. Participants of the competition must taste the sets and guess the filling. Such a set task should be left for dessert.
- “What do you have”. The company is divided into two teams. The host says the phrase: “Who has …” and names any item. Players must present the name, if any. For each subject, the team receives 1 point.
- “Who looks like.” You need to prepare two pairs of cards: with phrases and with pictures. Phrases should describe the various situations in which the player can be. For example, you can write: “When I don’t drink coffee in the morning, I look like …” and stuff like that. The second category is cards with funny cartoon characters, vegetables, animals. Players first take out a card with a phrase, and then with a picture.
Interesting competitions for home holding will be more entertaining if they make you think. Sitting at home, you can play mind games. A very interesting option is called “What does it look like?”. The facilitator writes the name of any subject on a piece of paper. Players say various words while trying to guess what the thing is like.
When everyone has voiced his version, the presenter opens the sheet. Players must now justify their comparisons. For example, a bicycle is thought of, and an egg is named. In this case, you can tell that they roll the same way. The game often takes unexpected turns and amuses players of all ages.
Another fun entertainment is “Definitions”. The game will require 5–8 people. The facilitator should prepare a little, look through several dictionaries in search of more interesting words. 5–8 copies are selected like “bazaardyuzu” or “mimozyr”. The facilitator voices the words, and the players write their definitions on pieces of paper separately from each other.
Now everyone turns in their ansrs and the second stage of the game begins. The facilitator reads out an arbitrary number of definitions of each word and among them is the correct one. Players must again write on the sheets the number of the ansr that, in their opinion, is most similar to the real one. You can go to the last step. Each player gets 2 points for finding the dictionary definition and 1 point if another player’s ansr was chosen.
Another interesting intellectual game is “Changeling”. The facilitator invites the players to guess the usual proverbs from the text that describes their meaning. Examples of tasks for participants of the competition.
- The gift should be accepted, not discussed. Ansr: Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.
- Every day of life brings a new experience, you should learn without stopping and endlessly explore the world. Ansr: live a century — learn a century.
- Even if the case is very difficult, it must be completed. Ansr: I took up the tug, do not say that it is not hefty.
- Using catchphrases in speech is just as important as seasoning dishes. Ansr: a speech without a proverb is like a soup without salt.
- It is better to take some action right away than to talk a lot about the situation. Ansr: do not hurry with your tongue, hurry with your deeds.
An interesting contest “The Hatter’s Riddles” can be adapted to a company of any age and status. The crazy eccentric liked to ask Alice tricky questions, so the host will do the same with the participants. First, you should write down all the riddles on the leaves and put them in a hat. Sample questions with ansrs.
- How many months in a year have 28 days? Ansr: all 12.
- Under which tree does a squirrel hide when it rains? Ansr: t.
- What kind of water can be carried in a sieve? Ansr: frozen.
- Which fields do not have grass? Ansr: hat brim.
- What does not move, but goes from city to city? Ansr: road.
An intellectual competition for a small company for 3–5 people is called “Word Expert”. Each player is given a piece of paper and a pen. You should draw 6 columns and sign them like this: country, river, animal, name, plant, city. Any arbitrary letter is selected, you can simply poke into a book or newspaper for this. Then you should come up with 1 word for each category.
You can select several letters sequentially or limit the time so that the competition is more interesting. The ansrs are checked and scored in a simple way. For the original word, 10 points are assigned, if nothing could be invented at all — 0 points. It happens that the players have the same words, for this 5 points are given. The one with the most points wins.
There is an interesting role-playing intellectual game that will allow everyone to have fun. “Dual Dialogues” requires an even number of players. Each pair gets incompatible roles. For example, a psychiatrist who needs to be diagnosed with schizophrenia, and a professor arguing that 2+2=4. You can come up with any characters and situation.
Entertainment for the elderly
Anniversary competitions for people of age should be simple, but entertaining. Tasks can be carried out at the table so that players do not have to physically strain. Interesting contests and quizzes for the elderly.
- “Guess me.” To do this, guests must bring a baby photo with them. All pictures are laid out on the table, and the guests should recognize each other. The competition is simple but fun. Everyone will be able to immerse themselves in memories and share an interesting story. These games are very close.
- “Interesting case”. Everyone writes a funny story from their life on a piece of paper. Everything is put into a box or bag, mixed. The leaves are taken out in random order, and the stories are read out. The task of all players is to guess the author of the story.
- “Guess the melody”. The game is classic and known to everyone. You can play motives on a musical instrument or include recordings of songs. It is only important to choose the right repertoire based on the age of the players.
- “Cube of Memories” A decade is selected, for example, the 80s. A die is thrown, and depending on the number, the events of the desired period are recalled. For example, 5 falls out, then are talking about stories from the distant 1985.
Older people need sedentary but interesting contests for their anniversary. The items on the list can be arranged right at the table, but you should not start the evening with this. Contests will immerse everyone in memories, and it is important, after all, to have time to enjoy the atmosphere of the holiday. There are other interesting games that will allow you to have fun even in old age.
Cards are prepared in advance, which describe various unforeseen situations. Blanks should be distributed to the participants in the game. Everyone should use their life experience and ingenuity to the maximum in order to talk about all the advantages of the described situation. The player who can describe the most points wins.
There are a lot of scenarios described. On the card, you can talk about a lost wallet on the subway, a sudden storm during a cruise.
There are also more unusual options, for example, all the people on the planet disappeared or the player was locked in the theater for the night. Everything is limited only by the imagination of the compiler.
There are several variations of this competition. Each player is given a piece of paper and a marker. It is necessary to write a portrait of a person who is on the left. The winner is selected based on the plausibility of the drawing.
Another option is completely centered around the birthday man. He will choose the winners. The players are divided into two teams. Each is provided with whatman paper and felt-tip pens. Team members take turns blindfolding and drawing a certain part of the body or face.
“What to do with him?”
You should prepare a large box with various items in advance. There should be a couple more of them than players. It will turn out quite interesting if you put youth items in the box, for example, a smart watch, a spinner, a finger skate. Participants of the competition must take out things and talk about their use. For complication, you can blindfold the players so that they determine the destination by touch.