Gifts for children
When choosing a gift for a daughter, parents face difficulties. It’s no secret that not everything that is considered good for mom or dad, the daughter considers a good present. We will help you understand this topic by suggesting what your daughter will like depending on her age.
What should not be given?
It is useless to hope for joy when presenting a gift if it does not correspond to children’s interests. If the daughter is fond of drawing, but is completely indifferent to knitting, the choice of a present is obvious. It is futile to try to instill this interest in her by buying needlework kits. You can ask about hobbies, but even the high price of the set will not guarantee children’s interest. It is also useless to put pressure on the daughter, hinting at the high cost: this can discourage any desire to do anything.
You should not give presents for everyday life: the girl will not perceive them as a gift. For her, pajamas, socks, a scarf, a hat, boots, a sports or school uniform will not be a gift. In theory, this is how it should be in a children’s wardrobe. Daughters are not always happy with flors — this is considered an addition to the main present. In addition, not everyone understands gifts such as body care products.
There is no need for useless gifts like a spinner for example. He not only does not teach anything, but also takes away the free time from the child, which the girl could spend, if not on rest, then on something developing. Such gifts also include anti-stress mass or chewing gum for hands. It is not necessary from childhood to instill in your daughter a craving for something to crush out of anger, repeating after the imposed stereotypes of manufacturers.
You need to teach her to control her emotions.
Depending on the age of the daughter and the type of festive event, parents can give her different gifts. For example, the simplest option is a greeting card. Often it becomes an addition to a set gift (say, a bouquet of chocolates). Hover, for a little daughter who is used to eating sets all the time, this is unlikely to be something memorable or special.
Sometimes parents give money to their daughter. This is a good gift option for a girl who collects them for something expensive. Someone considers the gift controversial, but with skillful disposal, the child receives exactly the present that he dreams of. And these are positive thoughts and consideration of his interests. Of course, you can give money, knowing what exactly your daughter is going to spend it on.
You can give the girl and a piggy bank. In order to quickly collect the necessary amount for the thing she wants, you can choose an option that will attract attention. For example, you will collect money faster with coins if the piggy bank asks you for them. Let’s say it could be a unique character from the Japanese cartoon “Faceless” with a dish for coins, which he eats after they are placed on the dish itself. The daughter’s friends will also like the present, who will also contribute to feeding the funny character.
Someone gives books to daughters. I must say that this gift has become controversial today, because it is more suitable for girls who love to read various literature. Hover, they often download books into an electronic gadget or even choose an audiobook, where they have the opportunity to plunge into the right atmosphere due to the expressive reading of the actors.
Gadgets for adults
Of course, modern children love modern toys, among which gadgets are considered the best present. Based on the type of holiday and the funds available for the purchase, parents can give their daughter:
- a good computer or laptop with sufficient memory;
- graphics tablet with a visualization screen;
- electronic photo frame to create your album;
- a modern smartphone model with a panoramic camera;
- a robotic toy with a set of specific options;
- portable USB device for contactless control of a computer or laptop;
- an alarm clock with a creative projector, designed in the form of a cube;
- stabilizing device for shooting smooth video without camera jumps;
- a drawing robot that performs drawings according to a given program;
- Launchpad for creating electronic music;
- holographic projection of a night light with a specific three-dimensional image;
- a light panel with a set of letters of the English alphabet to create reminders or wishes for the day;
- portable mini-safe or e‑book;
- a ring that replaces a smartphone or keyboard projection;
- fitness watch with pedometer, clock, timer, and sleep tracking.
In most cases, a teenage daughter uses gadgets not only for recreation, but also for her development.
For example, for the same electronic frame, she will be able to create beautiful pictures by arranging them in a graphic editor. The graphics tablet will allow her to develop drawing skills, which may affect the choice of a future profession. An e‑book will definitely find a use: textbooks can be loaded into it, thereby unloading the back from the heaviness of the total ight of the school bag.
This series includes gifts that contribute to the formation of certain skills. For example, depending on the children’s interests and age, this may be:
- synthesizer or microphone for karaoke;
- dance mat;
- a camera with a good lens;
- voluminous, standard puzzles or a robotic toy that must first be assembled;
- a set of cards for building logical chains;
- easel with canvas and art paints;
- set for professional salon manicure;
- diving equipment with parents.
The choice of one or another option should be based not only on the interests of the daughter, but also on her age. For example, it is better to give a small child a toy with which she can play different games. Depending on the possibilities of the budget and the age of the daughter, this can be:
- robot cat with touch sensors, purring when touched;
- a robot fish actively behaving in an aquarium;
- a robot dog that performs several different commands;
- beautiful doll or favorite cartoon character;
- a large soft toy, dollhouse or large castle;
- modeling kit, which involves working with a special plasticine mass;
- a kitchen set that allows you to create a food point for your favorite toys;
- a “home doctor” set so that the daughter can “treat” her toys;
- a set of a young artist or a logic toy;
- Glowing LED Rubik’s Cube;
- magnetic cube or neo-cube, magnetic or conventional constructor;
- a set of clothes for your favorite doll or accessories for playing with it;
- a set of toys for home puppet theater;
- stroller for your favorite doll, wardrobe with clothes.
When choosing a present for a little daughter, you need to pay attention to the fastening of small details and the smoothness of the forms. For example, for a baby, you should not purchase a designer consisting of small parts: it is quite enough to buy a maxi version. The same can be said about developing puzzles.
For children of younger or preschool age, it is preferable to take sets with large image elements.
There is a category of gifts that stand out from the crowd with their creativity. At the same time, their price can be quite acceptable. For example, depending on the age of the girl, you can give her:
- erasable ink pen;
- mug, decorated under the lens of a professional camera;
- thermos with a Coca-Cola can design;
- a portable speaker designed in the form of a funny dancing dog;
- t‑shirt with an equalizer or a mini fan with LED light.
A growing pencil can also arouse interest in the daughter. Outwardly, it is no different from the usual simple one, and can be used like a normal one. Hover, when it ars off, it can be planted in a pot of earth, which is why a houseplant will grow in a pot over time.
Someone might like basketball cup for tea, cocoa and ice cream. Unlike conventional counterparts, this model has a basketball hoop into which you can throw sugar cubes, marshmallows or M&M’s. Of course, not the most practical option, but it is different from the usual, and this is exactly what teenagers love.
You can also give a surprise gift. For example, if a daughter is fond of the work of her favorite group, the best gift for her could be a ticket to a concert of her favorite artist. If she is just learning to take care of herself, you can give her a visit to a stylist who will teach you the rules for choosing a wardrobe, applying make-up and creating a beautiful hairstyle.
Perhaps these gifts are often given by friends and peers. Hover, in some cases, daughters and parents may ll present them. For example, little girls will be delighted if mom or dad gives them unique super strong soap bubbles that you can play with and change their shape.
Teenagers love unusual things, and the range of creativity for each girl can be limited. Some like something made with their own hands, others prefer exclusively store products. For example, it can be either a flexible wireless mouse for a laptop or computer, or a glowing powder.
Creative individuals who love to experiment will not remain indifferent to waterproof sand, which dries instantly when taken out of a glass of water.
Others like glow-in-the-dark powder, with which they create a lot of creative selfies, posting them on their pages on social networks.
A daughter can also be pleased with such a present as an umbrella that changes color in the rain. The thing is unique and unusual, but at the same time practical, its color range can be different. This gift can change the attitude towards bad ather — as you know, children react very strongly and negatively to cloudy ather.
How to make a gift for your daughter’s birthday with your own hands, see the next video.