Gifts for the New Year
Modern teenagers are difficult to surprise with a gift for any holiday. They have their own priorities, their own assessment of the idea, their own vision of uniqueness. It is especially difficult to choose a present for teenage girls who rarely play with toys and tend to look like fashionistas and beauty bloggers. The material in this article will help you understand what girls like and how to choose a present for them for such a significant event as the New Year.
Difficulties of choice
Not every thing that seems useful and successful can be a good gift in the eyes of a teenage girl. We rarely take into account the interests of the growing child, and this is precisely what is a failure when choosing this or that thing.
A gift for the New Year can be good and expensive, but if it is initially uninteresting to the one for whom it is purchased, then at best the present will gather dust on the shelf.
Based on this, it can vary in cost, size, purpose and degree of durability.
- If a girl likes to drawyou can give her an easel, a canvas and update art paints.
- If she draws through the phoneyou can give her a graphics tablet with a special glass for visualizing the image.
- The one who leads his channel and actively communicates in social networks, you can give a laptop so that she can develop it.
- If a teenage girl is fond of photographythe best gift for her can be a camera.
- If the old phone is junk, you can give a new one with a panoramic camera and enough memory.
- The girl who loves to sing it is worth presenting a karaoke microphone so that she can develop her singing skills.
- Creative personality it is worth giving a set for needlework in a technique that the girl herself likes.
Hover, when choosing the ideal it is necessary to correlate the idea with the possibilities of the budget, as ll as in order not to harm the child. For example, if you know that your child is addicted to social networks, a device with unlimited internet is not the best gift idea. Selfies should not be encouraged either: the popularity imposed on young people often leads to sad consequences, in which children die in search of a stunning shot.
An important aspect when choosing a gift is understanding the edge of creativity when you want to give a girl something unusual. Given the instability of the child’s psyche, one should not resort to such presentations as staging inappropriate pranks that can create a stressful situation. Undoubtedly, teenagers consider themselves equal to adults, but this does not mean at all that an adult should not think about the level of originality.
If friends are up to something like this, and the parent knows about it, this should not be encouraged.
Much depends on the status of the giver, because it determines the price of the gift. For example, a school-age sister or brother usually gives something inexpensive:
- gloves with touch fingers;
- a mug designed to look like a camera lens;
- thermos in the form of a can of Coca-Cola;
- stylish smartphone case;
- protective glass or charger for the phone;
- Por Bank (portable charger);
- a flash card with a large amount of memory;
- pen with ink removal function.
Grandma or grandpa can give something of their own, for example:
- a set consisting of a scarf and gloves;
- a small amount if the girl saves money for a large purchase;
- decorative pillow, for example, in the form of a funny animal or fish;
- original kigurumi costume (an alternative to homemade pajamas);
- warm blanket (as an option, with sleeves or a hood, a mermaid tail).
In addition, grandparents can give the girl a small amount to buy decorative cosmetics. If you know what exactly the girl likes, you can give money to your mother, who will pick up something from the desired series. For example, girls today use patches, shadows, makeup base, eyebrow pencil and lip tint. Instead of face powder, they prefer cushion with its light texture.
Parents in most cases give more expensive gifts than the rest of the household.
Sometimes the situation is such that all family members pool the budget in order to buy what the girl dreams of. For example, it could be:
- good laptop;
- Graphics tablet;
- electronic book;
- smartphone with panoramic camera;
- laptop camera.
Despite the fact that the main ideas, it would seem, are not so many, it is still possible to stand out when presenting a gift. For example, you can present for a New Year’s celebration:
- a robot fish that will swim in the aquarium like a real one;
- an umbrella that changes color in the rain, which is useful in summer;
- Rubik’s Cube with LED Light;
- a luminous panel with a set of letters of the English alphabet for making reminders or wishes for your day;
- mass to create durable soap bubbles that can be picked up, changing their shape;
- stylish ring that replaces a smartphone;
- smart watch or fitness watch with pedometer, sleep mode, timer and alarm options;
- funny robot dog that performs different commands;
- magnetic cube for the development of logical thinking.
A basketball mug can be an original present.
The creative cup has a toss ring that can be thrown in with sugar when making tea, marshmallows when making cocoa, and M&M’s or chocolate chips for ice cream.
Today, kawaii themes are gaining popularity among teenage girls. It can be an interior accessory, a poster on the wall, a huge soft toy. The original version of the present can be a toy-case, which can be stuffed with different things (mainly clothes). For example, someone might use it to store their pajamas at night, leaving them on the bed during the day.
In addition, you can give a girl emoji pillows with different emotions as a New Year’s gift. They will cheer her up and help create a special atmosphere in the room. In addition to emoji, pillows can have a stylized shape of various cartoon characters. Kigurumi is one of the most popular cute gift options today.
The present costs a little more than a dollars. It can be pajamas or very soft, warm and light home clothes.
What should not be given?
There is a category of gifts that a girl may not perceive as she would like. For example:
- toothbrush, shampoo, soap, shor gel hint at uncleanliness;
- bed linen is not considered a single gift, it is a household item, like tols;
- a girl can perceive a donated underar as something indecent;
- a school bag or a sports uniform, which, in theory, her parents should buy;
- Acne cream, sat remover or shaving machine are some of the worst ideas, even if the budget is too limited.
We must not forget that The present must be for the child. For example, if a father or mother likes paintball, this does not mean at all that such a surprise will cause similar feelings in her daughter. If a mother wants her daughter to dance, it would be nice to ask the girl what she thinks about dancing. The same can be said about buying a musical instrument, such as a guitar.
It is worth giving it only if the girl had previously shown interest in this.
What else to consider?
Modern girls do not perceive chocolate as a special gift. We often indulge them with different candies, and they can seem like something uninteresting, even if they are unusually packaged.. For example, even candy or gingerbread bouquets may not be of interest to a teenage girl. In addition, there are times when chocolate cannot be a present due to allergies.
If you present a photo frame with uploaded photos to a teenage girl for the New Year, then such a gift will bring a lot of positive emotions. A themed holiday can also be a surprise for the daughter. You can invite her friends, hold a festive program with congratulations and gifts for everyone.
Even if the thematic part does not last long, both the daughter and her guests will remember it.
If the daughter tries to change her image, learns to take care of herself, you can give her a visit to the stylist. He will teach her how to make up according to her age, how to choose clothes, how to choose a suitable hairstyle, how to style her hair. This is a great present, it will help the girl not to go to extremes, for example, dyeing her curls blue and shaving the back of her head with a temple.
In families on a budget, a New Year’s gift for a teenage daughter might be beautiful dress or accessory for making a fashionable bow. For example, at this time, girls are no longer interested in bacweacks, but in handbags. As a present, you can present a perfume with a pleasant aroma.
You can also give a girl a set of inexpensive cosmetics so that she learns to apply makeup.
If there is enough money for a gift, you can give it to your daughter professional salon manicure. Beautiful nails with a New Year’s design will complement the image, giving a positive attitude. If the girl herself shows interest in manicure, you can buy her ready-made professional manicure setin which, in addition to gel coatings with different effects, there will be a drying lamp or even an apparatus with cutter nozzles.
Brother and sister can give her handmade gifts.
The original solution will be a surprise gift in the form of christmas sock. It will fit a small postcard, and small items that children have enough money for. For example, it could be beautiful and stylish hair clip, comb, something from jelry. Surprise gift socks are also good because you can put presents from all households in them.
The following video will tell about other options for New Year’s gifts for a teenage girl.