Gifts for children
A gift to a child at any age is not an easy task, especially if the baby does not yet speak and cannot express his wish. If a boy or girl is one and a half years old, this is one of the most difficult periods, since the child is already big and has his own desires, but is not very good at voicing them. It’s good when parents or relatives know the preferences of a little person, but it happens that you are invited to visit where there is a completely unfamiliar boy and girl. In this case, giving a present to a child is as difficult as completing a quest.
Of course, it is very important to focus on the age, interests of the baby at 1.5 years old. Thanks to this, there are general tips for choosing a gift for a one and a half year old boy or girl.
- Do not put off the purchase of a present indefinitely. Believe me, if you think over this issue in advance, save yourself from buying the first nonsense that comes across.
- Ask the parents or the child if possible. Older children write letters to Santa Claus and order gifts, but at one and a half — this is from the realm of dreams.
- Be aware of age and do not buy toys “for growth.” Believe me, the baby will only scatter the details of a complex designer or puzzles.
- Gender at this age already matters, but unprincipled. You can give a girl a doll, a boy a car, and vice versa.
- Passion is more important, books, educational games, pyramids, mosaics, a naughty ball are suitable for an assiduous kid.
- Before buying sets, check if the child has any allergies and what sets he is allod to eat at home.
- At this age, the child does not yet fully understand the meaning of the holiday; for him, the good mood of his parents and the people around him is more important.
- Musical toys are a great choice at this age.
- Remember that curiosity is the main feature of babies, they are interested in everything that is new!
- Safety is also of utmost importance — do not give something containing small parts that you can put in your mouth and choke on.
- Good idea — impressions. Take your kid to a play for the little ones, ride a pony, take a walk in the park — this will be remembered more than any toy.
- The most practical and safe gift option at this age is a soft toy.
- When choosing clothes, be sure to ask your mom for advice!
- You can already start drawing — children really like finger paints, albums, pencils and felt-tip pens.
- Decorate your Christmas tree for New Years! Just pick toys that don’t break.
The feeling of a holiday is much more important than gifts, but a gift found under the tree is a hundred times more valuable.
Child psychologists advise you to follow certain rules that will save you from making mistakes when choosing a gift for your baby.
- Adults often judge like adults. And this makes them make the main adult mistake — to buy practical, instead of joyful. Of course, autumn boots are very important, but they are not given for a birthday or New Year. It should be something that makes the baby happy. Magic and fairy tales are very important for children, do not deprive them of this happiness with the practicality of an adult.
- Educational toys. This is a stumbling block for many adults, hover, if the toy is selected according to age, even if the baby has not grown up to it yet, it is always relevant and good. It doesn’t have to be a complex constructor. A sorter, a mosaic, wooden puzzles, a house for dolls, a set for drawing or modeling — all these are educational toys, and they must be given as a gift.
- Expensive gift is not bad at allif the parents have the opportunity, and the baby dreams of an expensive toy.
- Disappointment. No parent or adult can be insured against this, there is no need to make a tragedy if the child did not like the gift.
Unpleasant emotions are just as important in life as positive ones.
When parents think about a gift for a baby, they often think from a practical point of view and consider clothes and shoes in this capacity. If are talking about parents, then everything is simple, otherwise there is a very high risk of missing the size. There is no way around this without parental advice. If mom agrees to this development, give her a certificate to a children’s supermarket, or go shopping with them. Be sure to come to the court such practical gifts as:
- bed sheets;
- a set of children’s tols;
- dishes for children;
- engraved silver cutlery.
These gifts are appropriate for almost any age from birth to adolescence.
Another win-win option is a certificate for a photo session with a children’s photographer.. Parents will definitely appreciate this gift option. Moreover, not every family can allocate a fairly serious amount from the budget for this item of expenditure.
If you want to present a gift to the child himself, a completely different approach is needed. At this age, the baby is already ll aware that around him is an amazing world full of surprises. Therefore, emotions from a gift are quite a feasible task. This is a good age period for learning social skills, so the following options are great:
- doll utensils;
- a basket with a variety of items — vegetables, fruits, goods like a supermarket;
- a toy knife and objects that they can cut;
- professional kits for a doctor, hairdresser, plumber, cook.
If the baby does not yet show interest in them, choose universal ones:
- bathing books;
- toys that wind up;
- musical instruments — guitars and balalaikas, pipes, drums;
- simple puzzles;
- constructors for kids;
- lacing games.
Remember that children are individual, each of them develops according to its own scenario. When choosing a gift, you need to take this into account. On the other hand, even if you rushed a little with the present, the baby will definitely grow up to it soon and will definitely appreciate it. The main thing is to pay attention to the quality of the toy — the materials must be safe.
List of optimal presentations
We bring to your attention a list of gifts that will appeal to a baby over a year old and up to about two years of age:
- soft toys, strollers and dolls for girls;
- doll furniture, clothes, utensils;
- cars — different sizes and models, airplanes, helicopters, water transport for boys;
- garages, parking lots, gas stations;
- bicycle with 3 wheels;
- educational toys;
- large cubes;
- wheelchairs in the form of animals;
- kinetic sand;
- modeling kits;
- books according to age;
- inflatable pool with balls;
- sandbox kits;
- table and chair for children;
- drawing sets;
- interactive toys;
- Finger paint;
- sets of domestic, wild animals, birds.
About what a child plays at 1.5 years old, see the next video.