Gifts for children
The older the child becomes, the more difficult it becomes for him to choose the right and worthwhile gift. It is not easy for teenage girls during this period: they will have a difficult time of growing up, parental prohibitions and a lot of desires. How to please such a child and please with a suitable gift?
A girl at the age of 13 enters a certain crossroads. She is no longer a baby, but not an adult girl either. This age is complex and controversial, because the opinion about a particular situation can change several times a day. The first complexes appear, the problems of the formation of one’s “I”. The girl begins to move away from her parents and seek approval from her peers about behavior and appearance.
A teenager at this age most often imitates one of the adults. Most often this is a mother, if she has a good relationship with her, or a famous singer or actress. It is worth treating various kinds of whims with condescension, but not indulging them if they cross the borders.
Children at the age of 13 are waiting for encouragement and love, but they are extremely sensitive to criticism. Any negative and disapproving statement can cause them psychological trauma.
It seems to a 13-year-old girl that the sea is knee-deep. The world is full of impressions, you want to try everything at once. Bright colors splatter all around, and there is simply no time to study. Every woman remembers herself at this age, and a slight smile appears on her face. A joyful event is perceived as the best holiday in the world, and a small problem is experienced as a tragedy.
Also, teenagers are distinguished by excessive suspicion. They may think that they want to offend them at every turn. Therefore, they often look like prickly hedgehogs, expecting impending danger in every word and oncoming step. Even simple and harmless gifts can be perceived as a hint of some imperfection in a teenager. The period of adolescence is so fleeting, so it is so important to give pleasant and significant gifts in order to leave it in memory forever.
Each girl at the age of 13 has her own preferences and tastes, so before choosing a gift, you need to properly find out what exactly the child would like, and what to give is absolutely not worth it.
What don’t you need to donate?
A teenager is quite susceptible to any manifestation of attention to his person. Therefore, with gifts for a thirteen-year-old girl, one should be more careful not to inadvertently offend her. This is exactly what should not be given to such a child.
- Underar. 13 years is a time of embarrassment. Therefore, even the most beautiful and fashionable set can provoke rejection in a girl. She herself is already able to choose the necessary underar for herself, and she is unlikely to appreciate such a gift.
- Study books. At this age, children are already forced to constantly learn. A holiday should remain a holiday. It is better to choose a pleasant gift than a useful one.
- Pictures and figurines. At this age, the child is unlikely to appreciate interior decorations. Decor elements gathering dust in the corner will not impress a 13-year-old girl.
- Clothing. If you do not know exactly the preferences of this child, as ll as the size, you can make a big mistake with the choice. Teenagers often have their own specific view on the need for a particular item in the wardrobe and prefer to choose things on their own.
- Large amount. A girl at the age of 13 still cannot manage money in a practical way. Large amounts should be given with an agreement to spend with parents on a necessary and useful gift, or leave modest amounts for personal expenses and present an additional gift.
- Toys. Teenagers no longer play with toys. Even if the manufacturer indicates the age of up to 14 years on any puzzle, this does not mean that a 13-year-old girl will be interested in playing it. She may think that she is being bullied because she is considered not mature enough.
- Items she already has. If the girl already has a music player, then she definitely does not need a second one. It’s the same with any other thing.
- Hygiene products. Shampoo or soap is hardly the best gift for a growing princess. Hygiene products can be perceived with hostility by her, as she has already formed certain tastes and preferences.
- Sports Equipment. If the child goes in for sports, then it is better to purchase everything you need without a festive occasion. And if the girl does not attend the sports section, then a gift in the form of a simulator or dumbbells can be regarded by her as a hint of a bad figure.
- Gold and jels. Such gifts are best left for older girls. At the age of 13, expensive jelry will look out of place on a girl, and walking with them is simply dangerous. In addition, accidental losses, for example, in the dressing room can also happen.
What to give a friend and sister?
If you are about the same age as the birthday girl, then choosing a birthday gift is greatly simplified. Firstly, you can carefully find out from the girl what she dreams about. Secondly, you are aware of fashion trends and innovations among teenagers.
Prepare to buy a gift in advance. Collect the necessary amount, but be aware: an expensive present can confuse your loved one. After all, children rarely have a large amount of money.
Therefore, it is unlikely that a 13-year-old girl will do you justice. It is possible that a symbolic but pleasant gift would be the best idea. Think about what and when to buy. Check with your other friends or relatives, if you are a sister, so as not to buy the same gifts. What can you give if you do not have a specific idea of u200bu200bthe things that a girl needs?
Here is a small list of possible and inexpensive surprises that a 13-year-old teenager will love.
- Paper or sketchbook. Girls at this age are often fond of drawing or making collages. High-quality paper is not so expensive, but it will be a great help for the further development of the child’s creative abilities.
- Eau de Toilette. An original gift from a sister or friend will be the first girlish fragrance that will appeal to the birthday girl. You can carefully find out the preferences of the girl. Delicate floral, fruity and set scents are popular among teenagers. Children’s toilet water is not suitable as a gift at the age of 13, as a girl at this age considers herself already quite old.
- Fashion accessory. A leather bacweack, a fashionable bracelet, a cap or sunglasses is an excellent and relatively inexpensive gift for a young girl. Consider the style of your existing wardrobe and buy something suitable.
- Gift certificate to a cosmetics store. Every girl at the age of 13 already has a small set of body and face care products. A gift certificate will allow her to choose exactly the products that she is interested in. Fragrant shor gels, body lotions or lip gloss — all this can be obtained thanks to such a wonderful gift.
- Ticket for an attraction or quest. A creative gift for a teenager will be a drop of extreme sports in the form of a ticket to an attraction or an invitation to participate in a quest. Such an event will be remembered for a long time and will leave only the most pleasant impressions.
- Going to the movies with friends. Together with several friends, you can organize a surprise: a trip to the cinema with a whole friendly company led by a birthday girl. Choose a movie or cartoon that the girl will surely like. Most likely, she will be delighted with the abundance of attention and the upcoming pastime.
- Cool headphones. It’s no secret that at the age of 13, almost everyone loves to listen to music. Modern gadgets allow you to enjoy the songs of your favorite artists everywhere. Therefore, good quality headphones are always useful, besides, they often break due to regular use.
- Sets. If you don’t have much money, but you want to please your friend or sister, you can buy her favorite sets and pack them beautifully. All children are terrible set tooth, so your surprise will hit right on target.
- por bank. This handy invention will be needed anytime, anywhere. It is convenient to take an extra battery with you on the road, so as not to worry and save the battery on your smartphone.
- Nice umbrella. Bad ather can overtake us at any moment. A beautiful and bright umbrella will be a great gift, as it will never be superfluous. In addition, there are now on sale copies with fashionable prints and colors that teenagers like.
- Poster. If you do not have the required amount or in addition to the main gift, you can make a beautiful poster with your own hands. To do this, you will need a sheet of paper, colored pencils, paints and felt-tip pens, multi-colored stickers and a flight of fancy. Draw a congratulatory inscription, decorate it all with magazine clippings, stickers or even your joint photos. A wonderful gift, made from the heart, will amaze a loved one in the very heart.
- Balloons. A lot of balloons with congratulatory inscriptions, inflated with helium, it’s always nice. Making such a surprise is very simple: you need to find a retail outlet where balloons are inflated, and order the right amount for the girl’s birthday.
Make your choice with soul and love. Then even the most modest gift will please your close friend or sister.
Choosing useful gifts for your daughter
Parents on such a solemn day want to give their child a pleasant surprise. The difference in years makes it difficult to choose an interesting gift. After all, mom and dad want to give the child something useful, and their 13-year-old daughter will expect something completely different. What interesting and relevant can parents give for a girl’s thirteenth birthday?
- New phone, tablet, laptop. Few people see modern life without electronic devices. In order for the daughter to be satisfied, to be able to study, communicate with peers and be on a level with other teenagers, she must have modern technology. If your daughter’s phone hasn’t changed since first grade, she doesn’t have a tablet at all, and her laptop is outdated, you can give something from this list.
- Musical instrument. If a girl wants to learn how to play, for example, a guitar or a synthesizer, then giving her such an instrument is the best idea. Parents become real wizards when they fulfill the dreams of their children. Who knows, maybe it is with this gift that your girl’s creative potential will be revealed.
- Book. If a teenager is fond of reading, which is a rarity in our time, you can give him a collection of books by your favorite author. An e‑book will also be an ideal gift in case of love for reading matter. It contains thousands of copies.
- Certificate for a clothing store. Girls at the age of 13 are big fashionistas. Parents need to understand how important it is for a daughter to choose her own clothes. Therefore, it is better to give her such an opportunity in honor of her birthday. And so that she does not spend a large amount on something else, you can give her a certificate, not cash.
- Holiday in an entertainment establishment. Now there is a huge number of entertainment centers, karaoke cafes, winter and summer water parks. In each of them, you can almost always celebrate a birthday. If you are organizing a party for your daughter and her best friends, then you will make the right choice.
- Travel. If your daughter has long dreamed of going to some city or country, then you can fulfill her dream right on her birthday. You need to prepare for such a surprise for a long time: choose your vacations and vacations for your child, buy a ticket and think over an entertainment program. But the happy eyes of the little lady are worth it.
A gift made with a soul will allow parents to get closer to their daughter and give her all their warmth. Choose wisely and give with all your heart, and then your princess will be happy on her thirteenth birthday.
For information on what you can give a girl of 13 years old, see the next video.