Gifts for the New Year
The excitement about gifts for the New Year begins much earlier than December 31st. And this applies not only to adults, but also to children. Every child wants to please his parents with something special, something that will give them pleasure.
Hover, one should not think that dad or mom are waiting for something expensive.
It will be enough for them to get the attention of the child, as ll as to see how much he has invested in preparing a gift.
Making symbolic gifts
A New Year’s gift from young children should be purely symbolic, because they cannot earn money yet. There are many ways to make a gift for dad with your own hands. As a present, a postcard painted by a kid, a drawing created in just a few minutes, and a miniature keychain made from improvised materials are suitable. In addition, dad will be touched by a rhyme clumsily told under the Christmas tree.
Ideas for creating useful things
But older children need to work a little.
Next, consider the most interesting ideas for gifts.
- Those who have mastered the knitting technique can knit a hat, sater or warm socks for their father. This will be especially true for a parent who loves winter hunting or fishing. And you don’t have to worry if something doesn’t work out, because dad “just won’t notice it.”
- Anyone who loves scrapbooking can do photo album for old favorite family photos. A more atmospheric album will turn out if you select the appropriate photos — New Year’s or just winter ones.
- Another interesting gift is a photo frame. It can be made from thick cardboard and then decorated with small shells or dried flors. Inside, be sure to insert a family photo. This will make the gift even more personal and important to the father.
- For the New Year will serve as an excellent gift christmas toy, made by hand. To do this, you can use foam plastic, and even a burnt out light bulb, which can be painted with paints, and then sprinkled with multi-colored sparkles.
- It will be easy for the kid to make a soft toy, which will act as a symbol of the upcoming New Year. You can make it from felt or other fabrics available in the house. You just need to stock up on a needle and thread of the right color. If something does not work out, you can always turn to your mother, who will be happy to help. By the way, after the New Year, the toy can be hung in the car, if there is one.
- For coffee lovers, you can make a Christmas tree from coffee beans. Everything here is also extremely simple. The young master will need a cup and saucer, some coffee beans, a thick thread or twine, as ll as foam and a few multi-colored beads. From the foam, you need to cut out the base for the Christmas tree, which should be conical. Then it must be smeared with glue and quickly wrapped with twine. From above, you can stick grains, as ll as multi-colored beads. In this blank, you must carefully insert the barrel, which can be made from an ordinary handle, also wrapped with twine. The coffee tree should be placed in a cup filled with coffee beans.
- An excellent gift would be a hand-knitted mug case. This will allow you to take coffee or tea hot without burning yourself. In addition, you can give a personalized mug to the cover.
- If dad has a car, you can knit or sew a pillow for the driver, for example, in the form of a car. Inside you need to put a soft filler. For a simpler option, you can take a regular pillowcase, fill it with padding polyester, and decorate it with a themed appliqué on top.
- A great gift would be a keychain. You can make it from any improvised materials. It can be beads, wood or fabric.
- If the father is fond of fishing, a craft would be a great gift for him. from cones and acorns in the form of a man with a fishing rod. Making it is very simple: in addition to cones and acorns, you only need twigs or matches for arms and legs and a little glue.
- Refrigerator magnets. To do this, you need to make a New Year’s figurine from salt dough or special plasticine. When the toy is ready, you need to color it, and glue a small magnet on the back.
- If the father is fond of cooking, then it is quite possible to give him a stylish nominal apron. It does not take much time or special skills to make it. A drawing or an inscription can be made using stencils or decorate an apron with stickers. Hover, if the child knows how to write neatly and beautifully, you can arrange everything by hand.
- Father who works in the office can give a hanger for ties or a stylish hand-sewn butterfly. Every time, putting on such a tie, dad will remember his caring child.
Edible gift options
Edible gifts will please everyone. For those who do not like sets, you can cook a delicious salad or bake a fish caught by dad in the oven. But for the set tooth, the choice of gifts is almost limitless.
- Even small children will find it easy to bake cookies in the form of stars or animals, and then put them in a box made in advance with your own hands and decorate it with a corrugated paper bow. You can also make your own packaging for the box. To do this, simply paint plain wrapping paper with thematic patterns or write New Year’s wishes on it. The original design will appeal even to men who are far from art.
- A gingerbread house would be a great gift for dad. You can ask for help from your mother, who will not only tell you the recipe, but also perform the difficult part of the work if necessary.
- A tasty and original present will be a Christmas tree made of sets and a few tea bags. To do this, you just need to make a conical blank from thick cardboard, and then use glue to attach sets and tea bags to the base. To decorate a New Year’s tree, it is better to choose the most delicious and fragrant tea and daddy’s favorite sets.
- You can bake a cake in the form of a clock, draw arrows on it that will show five minutes to tlve. Dad will definitely share such a delicious gift with all household members.
- It’s also easy to make chocolate chip cookies. You can choose a simpler recipe or make huge American cookies with chocolate chips inside. Additionally, you can write a New Year’s prediction on the package. Or choose a more original version and bake leaflets with predictions directly into cookies.
- You can cook a jar of daddy’s favorite jam, asking your grandmother or mother for a recipe. On the jar, be sure to stick a piece of paper where congratulations will be written. In addition, the jar can be beautifully decorated with snowflakes or tinsel.
Summing up, can say that there are a lot of options for New Year’s gifts for dad, and many of them can not only be bought, but also made by hand.
The father will be pleased with any present from his son and daughter, especially if it is made from the bottom of his heart and with great love.