Gifts for the New Year
On New Year’s Eve it is customary to give gifts to everyone. But the most reverent gifts are chosen for relatives and friends. Every year, parents face this rather troublesome task. And the more pleasant it is to see the joy of the gift if the son liked it.
Many parents make the mistake of overlooking gifts for very young children and giving formal gifts as adults. This approach is fundamentally wrong:
- such family traditions teach to take care of other people;
- care is always pleasant — along with the gift, awareness of the need and significance is given, and this is one of the foundations of psychological comfort.
All New Year’s attributes should be present in the life of a child from the first months of his life. It firmly occupies a place in his subconscious. Even if the son is too small to formulate his desires, there must be a small gift. As he grows, parents will have to take on the function of Santa Claus. Moreover, in addition to all other gifts, mom and dad should also give their son. For the baby, simple games with rattles, balls, cubes are suitable. A little later, he will need educational toys with many buttons and switches. At an early age, objects with light effects and musical accompaniment are most attractive.
Consider what might be suitable for a preschooler from three years old as a gift.
- A set of toy characters from your favorite cartoon. So the child will master the role-playing games. With their help, parents can simulate various situations, teach the rules of behavior.
- Various types of technology. All boys pay attention to transport. Depending on the interests, you can choose an ambulance, an airplane, a tank, a train, a truck crane as a gift. To diversify the games, various accessories will be needed for transport — roads, gas stations, parking lots, bus stations.
- Constructor. It is with its help that you can effectively develop not only fine motor skills, but also imagination. For starters, a simple option with large details will do. As you grow older, the designers become more complex. The range of such products is quite wide — you can find designers from blocks, Velcro, suction cups and others.
- Sets for outdoor games. It can be bowling, hoops or a basketball hoop. At the same age, you can think about acquiring a sports corner, especially if there are several children, or friends come to visit your son.
- Educational games. There are many card games for preschoolers. Then you can try lotto, rpg games, labyrinths and the like.
- Books. For starters, you can purchase editions for the little ones — with music buttons or panoramas. Of particular interest are books with stickers (it is better if they are reusable).
For a student
Since the hobbies of a boy over seven years old are already fully formed, gifts in can be more targeted towards them..
- Toys. At school age, children continue to play actively. Boys still prefer technology — for example, transport on the control panel. In addition to the game, collectibles can be added. Another win-win option is constructors designed for a certain age. For active games, you can buy blasters, pistols or a bow with arrows — subject to safety precautions.
- Board games. They can be targeted at a different number of players. Board sports games — hockey, football, basketball deserve special attention. They can be played at any age.
- Sports equipment. If the child is already involved in sports, he will need new equipment. In addition, it is never too late to learn to skate, ski or snowboard.
- Materials for creativity and other hobbies. During the period of elementary school, the child should try himself in different areas. And if at first he needs a lot of plasticine or paints, then at an older age you can purchase a kit for modeling or robotics. Young researchers will be interested in sets for scientific experiments. It’s better to start simple. If such a hobby finds a response, you can think about additional classes with a teacher.
- Books. To develop vocabulary, you need to read a lot of fiction. If the interests of the child are concentrated in a particular area, specialized publications and encyclopedias will always be appropriate.
- Technical devices. From the first grade, it is necessary to keep in touch with the child through a phone or smart watch. In adolescence, there are more and more of them — players, game consoles, tablets, smartphones and accessories for them are added.
At a conscious age, it is quite possible to fulfill the dream of a son about a pet. And the New Year is a good occasion for this.
It is better to choose a pet, whether it is a puppy or a fish, together with the child, as ll as purchase food and all the necessary accessories for care.
In order to please an adult student son for the New Year, there are a lot of ideas. For starters, you can give something that he will really use. Moreover, in the first years of study, almost all students depend financially on their parents. For a first-year son, the equipment necessary for study or everyday life will be useful. As ll as interesting accessories for them — a comfortable keyboard or mouse for a computer, a case and a stand for a tablet.
In addition to studying, other interests can be noted. For example, a music lover will like comfortable headphones and speakers with good sound. For an athlete, a home horizontal bar, dumbbells, and a pedometer are suitable. For the tourist, the choice of accessories is also quite large. If it is really difficult to choose something you need, it is better to give preference in favor of a gift certificate to a particular store.
There are times when a student needs to look solid. For this, gifts such as shirts, ties, purses are always relevant. The design and quality of the classics is timeless, so it is quite easy to choose them.. But with garments, especially youth ones, it is quite easy to make a mistake. It is better to give preference to household items — a bathrobe, pajamas or a T‑shirt with a funny inscription.
If the son is studying in another city, a travel bag, a bacweack and a suitcase would be appropriate.
For an adult
An adult son also needs care and attention. Even if he and his parents are at a great distance and cannot meet, you can send a package, as ll as order goods on the Internet with delivery.
- An adult man can be given a good watch, jelry, cufflinks or a tie clip.
- If he has a car, covers, a car vacuum cleaner and tools, care products will do.
- For a person who is keen on fishing, a new spinning rod is suitable. And in general, if the son spends a lot of time outdoors, he will need a good folding knife, a set of camping utensils or a sleeping bag.
- Do not forget about New Year’s souvenirs. You can give a regular or thermal mug with the symbols of the coming year.
- The most valuable are handmade gifts — knitted scarves, socks and saters. They are especially relevant in the cold.
- In addition to things, you can cook a New Year’s cake, cakes or gingerbread.
Even if the relationship with an adult child leaves much to be desired, such attention can improve them. If the son has already started a family, it is necessary to prepare gifts for all his household members.
To make the New Year memorable for a long time, you can choose a non-standard gift.
- For a boy, it is better to organize a fun home holiday with contests and treats. To do this, you can call Santa Claus to the house and be sure to invite friends. In addition to celebrating at home, you can arrange a trip to the entertainment center with a special program in the form of a New Year’s adventure.
- For a teenager and even an adult man, an unexpected but pleasant gift will be a ticket to a concert of your favorite artist or group. The same rule applies to football fans — a ticket for the long-awaited match will be just what you need.
- New Year’s holidays bring together all family members. To emphasize family unity and have fun, you can organize a trip to the cinema or to the skating rink. And family photos in a beautifully designed studio will help keep happy emotions as a keepsake. It is better to make such a pastime an annual tradition.
- New Year’s holidays will become unforgettable if they are spent in warm regions. For an adult son, such a vacation will be especially useful. An additional gift will be a personalized traveler card.
- So that the New Year holidays are not boring, it is better to stock up on gift certificates for outdoor activities. It will be interesting for a man of any age to be at the helm of an airplane or to master the control of a trio of horses.
Choosing gifts for your son should be fairly simple. After all, any parents know their child ll — what he prefers, what he does, what his interests are. But in reality, everything is far from being the case. Few people really know the dreams of their child, and with age, this problem is even more exacerbated. Without this knowledge, the process of selecting a gift becomes difficult. In addition to interests, it is necessary to take into account other nuances.
- The present may be directly related to the activities of the son. In this case, age is unimportant. Accessories for study and work are always nice. In addition to official employment, any person has hobbies and hobbies — they should also be paid attention to.
- You should not rely only on your own taste, because first of all the thing should please your son.
- It is better if the New Year’s gift is a surprise. To heighten the effect, it is necessary to think over the original way of presenting it.
- To avoid annoying overlays, it is necessary to think over and purchase the desired item in advance. Spontaneous purchases made at the last moment are rarely successful.
- If the celebration of the New Year is not joint, delivery is allod a little earlier or later. But even these terms should not be extended. In extreme cases, there is mail or delivery.
- Often the New Year holidays turn into an exchange of gifts. You should not refuse this, even if there is no reciprocal congratulation. And even more so, you don’t need to select the equivalent of last year’s presentations or give the same in return. In general, the selected items do not have to be expensive.
In many families, it is customary to exchange symbolic and accessible trinkets for the New Year. And somewhere they give gifts only to small children. In any case, the cost should not be advertised.
How to pack?
After the gift has been chosen, the question of its packaging arises. It should also be thought out in advance and the necessary materials purchased. Of course, you can resort to the services of packaging specialists, but it is better to take the time for this and enjoy the decoration. First you need to think about how the gift will be presented. It can be placed under the Christmas tree or placed in a prominent place in the room, as ll as handed in person.
For beauty, all gifts for households can be decorated in the same style, or come up with something different for everyone.
There are actually a lot of packaging options. The easiest is to choose the right size package. Traditional decorations include boxes wrapped in wrapping paper with New Year’s motifs. There may be several layers of paper and boxes — to prolong the moment of anticipation of the surprise. Layering will please both a little boy and an adult man.
To make the gift brighter, you can add ribbons or bows to its packaging — they are easy to make yourself.
More restrained, but at the same time touching looks simple plain paper. It can be decorated with any improvised materials.. At the peak of fashion, minimalistic design combined with handmade. You can make or purchase a greeting card in the same style and fill it with warm wishes.
See the next video for gift ideas for your son.