Parents always strive to organize a birthday in such a way that it will be remembered by the child for a long time. To do this, everything is arranged in such a way that favorite treats, long-awaited gifts, and best friends are present. And, of course, not the last role is played by the design of the premises, competitions and games. It will be useful for parents raising a son to learn how to celebrate the birthday of a boy of 6 years old.
The birthday of a child is always accompanied by bright colors. That’s why often the main attribute used in the design of the room are balloons of various shapes and colors. They are simply placed in the room where the holiday will take place, on the ceiling and walls. They make arches, various compositions from them, organize photo zones.
As decorations, you can use all kinds of posters and streamers with congratulatory texts. Colored flags can also come in handy.
In order to celebrate the birthday of a 6‑year-old boy in an interesting and fun way, parents come up with a certain theme, and then the room will be decorated in accordance with this. The attributes of pirates, cowboys or fabulous superheroes may appear in the room.
A table with treats is also part of the festive decoration. It all depends on the dishes served and the theme of the event. On the table, it is desirable to lay a plain tablecloth, put bright dishes, put napkins.
Originally decorated dishes can serve as decorations — salads, desserts, cocktails and, of course, a birthday cake.
The holiday will turn out to be memorable for the child and will be successful if you think over its concept, and for this you need to decide which topic to choose. Here you need to focus on the hobbies and preferences of the child. Be sure to ask what exactly he would like. And there are a lot of topics.
- “In the circus arena”. Here, clowns can act as animators, they will amuse children, show tricks, play games with them. Just at such a holiday, bright balloons will be appropriate. Children can also choose bright clothes if they are warned in advance about the theme of the holiday.
As an addition, bright caps, noses can be used.
- “Favorite Heroes” This option will also please the birthday boy very much if he chooses his favorite fairy tale or cartoon. A variety of plots and stories does not allow listing all the options. It can be ninja turtles, spider-man, Mickey Mouse, Harry Potter.
The host of such a holiday can appear as a magician, who will come up with various tasks and contests, give out prizes to the smartest, dexterous, fastest, without forgetting, of course, about the most important person — the hero of the occasion.
- “Theme Parties” Here you can choose different options. The birthday boy and his friends for one evening can turn into pirates, cowboys, sailors, travelers, astronauts. Based on this, you need to choose design, entertainment and, possibly, quests with interesting tasks.
- “Travel”. If the birthday takes place in nature, then you can organize a mini-hike, come up with a map that will indicate where to look for the treasure. In nature, you can hold mobile relay races, games and competitions.
It is also possible to decorate the site beautifully. On the trees you can hang both balls and streamers. A beautifully decorated table, albeit in field conditions, should also be present.
- “Other planets”. An unusual birthday can turn out if you imagine that this is another planet. Then flying saucers, and stars, and shiny costumes will come in handy. You can give all the participants of the holiday funny ears or antennas. Space orientation tasks for boys will be interesting. For treats, it is also better to come up with cosmic names.
The animator can be the captain of a spaceship traveling to different planets.
- “Professional guidance”. In fact, this, of course, is not a real career guidance, but it will be interesting for everyone to play in the profession. It is necessary to identify those for which it is realistic to come up with tasks. Chefs, for example, can prepare a dish. In a chemistry lab, you can create soap bubbles with simple ingredients, and let the writers write the story. Each of the professions can be presented to children in an accessible form.
If the birthday is held outside, there is a chance to play firefighters and rescuers.
- “Cinema platform”. A great way to let kids write their own little script and bring it to life. The apartment will turn into a film set for a few hours. Contests and tasks can also be associated with fairy tales, cartoons and films that children know and love.
If you decide to spend a holiday with your family, parents will have to take care not only about preparing dishes and decorating the room, but also about the script. At home, you can also organize an interesting holiday. The main thing is to decide in advance on the competitions and decide which games can be played at home.
- If organized, for example, a pirate party, it all starts with a meeting of guests. The guys are invited to the ship, which sets off as soon as all the guests have gathered.
- To warm up, guests are invited to come up with some kind of pirate greeting, in which attention should also be paid to the hero of the occasion. Be sure to remember that during the holiday, children should receive prizes in competitions and relay races.
- After greetings, the facilitator can briefly describe the purpose of the event. Here you can also give gifts to the birthday man.
- The first part of the games can be mobile. For example, you can organize a relay race with a pirate flag. Children are divided into two teams. The first player runs with the flag to a certain point, touches it and runs back, passes the flag to the next one, etc. The team where the participants finish the game faster wins.
- Another option is to play blindfold. The master pirate catches his friends aring a black blindfold and then guesses who he has caught. Caught turns into a leader, if he was able to identify.
- The next step will be lunch, after the games you need to refresh yourself. At the table, you can give the children the opportunity to chat, and then conduct a quiz, coming up with questions on various topics that six-year-olds may be familiar with. Since the theme is pirated, can recall cartoons and films with pirates and let the children guess by the phrase or the name of the hero which movie they are talking about.
- Then you can go back to competitions. A fun competition will turn out, where children are invited to draw a pirate or a ship, but with their eyes closed and the whole team. For each team prepare a sheet of drawing paper and felt-tip pens. Each participant runs up to the poster and draws some part with their eyes closed. The team with the most realistic drawing wins.
- After the children need to be given free time, they also want to talk. You can turn on the music, let them dance and frolic.
- The final stage will be tea drinking and a cake with candles.
In any scenario, it should be remembered that children are not able to play for a long time, participate in competitions, they get tired, start to behave badly. Therefore, 3–4 hours to celebrate a birthday is enough. Provided that the birthday was organized in nature, you can play lifeguards. There may be games like this:
- you can hide someone in the forest, and two teams will go in search of whoever finds it first gets a prize;
- an obstacle course would be useful: jump over a ditch, climb a tree, crawl under a log;
- orientation on the ground with a compass will be another adventure, you can even hide prizes in certain places and look for them by identification marks;
- you can collect branches and build a hut, the jury will determine the best one.
It should be remembered that all this should take place under the strict supervision of adults in compliance with safety regulations. A birthday cake and treats must be offered beten games.