On the eve of the first anniversary of the daughter, something unimaginable is happening in the soul of every parent. Hover, exciting emotions will have to be put aside for some time, as moms and dads face the serious task of preparing a festive event. It is much easier to spend holidays by concluding an agreement with an event agency. But parents who want to organize a celebration themselves will have to spend a lot of effort. But by investing their whole soul, they can get the desired result.
The main thing is to know the rules for arranging a birthday and take into account the preferences of the young hero of the day.
Features of the organization of the holiday
For every adult, the approach of a holiday is associated with a sea of positive emotions. What can say about a girl who will be 10 years old the other day. And if her past birthdays re held in a calm atmosphere in the circle of only relatives and close friends, then the anniversary date should be celebrated on a grand scale.
If you work out all the nuances of the celebration, parents will be able to create a real fairy tale that will not leave the hearts of the birthday girl and invited children. From early morning, the girl must understand that this is her day, that today everything is done only for her and for her sake. The baby should see the smiles of mom and dad, get a gift that she has long dreamed of. An anniversary is a holiday when you can present the most unimaginable gifts, for example, a puppy or a smartphone of the latest model.
But most importantly, throughout the day, the birthday girl should meet many surprises. And it’s not just about entertainment. Even the unusual decoration of the room will already be a pleasant addition to the holiday.
It is very important that many guests attend the anniversary. And a 10-year-old girl will probably want to invite not only close girlfriends. And then the parents get a little uneasy. Such a gang of young teenagers will definitely not sit still. Children will jump, run, arrange various competitions. And if the event is held at home, there is a possibility of damage in the form of a damaged carpet, broken furniture, a broken vase and frightened pets. Some parents may decide to make such sacrifices, while others will look for an alternative location for the anniversary. First of all, thoughts about renting a hall in a children’s cafe come to mind.
Today in all cities there are many options for children’s cafes and restaurants. The only difference beten them is the budget. The halls offered by these entertainment establishments are equipped with a game zone, a place for placing tables, a stage, a free field for active games and dances.
There is no desire to arrange a holiday in a cafe — you can consider the option of a game center. There will be attractions, a mini-cafe, a place for parents to relax. Hover, it will not be possible to independently conduct a festive program. Often, the solemn part is led by animators of such establishments, moms and dads can only watch the kids.
In fact, there are many places where you can go with children as a holiday program. It can be a petting zoo, a circus or a puppet theater.
But here it is important to understand that after a walk, children will want to have a snack and have fun by participating in various games and competitions. So, it will not be possible to do without renting a cafe.
When choosing a place for a children’s anniversary, you should plan your budget in advance. Renting a gym is one of the biggest investments. Next, a menu is formed, for which you also have to pay. You will also need to allocate a certain amount for the decoration of the premises and prizes. As a budget option, you can consider a picnic in the country. The table is prepared independently, although you can order fast food. The territory is also decorated with their own hands, and sometimes you don’t even have to invest money in ideas.
The next question of preparing a children’s anniversary is the use of a specific theme or the rejection of it. Children at the age of 10 believe in miracles more than ever. And this means that the thematic version of the holiday will be the best solution.
It is quite difficult for parents to have in the process of writing a script. First of all, they need to understand the principle by which the holiday will be held, and after that decide whether to fill the script with contests or prepare a quest game.
By the way, every child will like the quest in the thematic holiday, the main thing is to stick to the main story, starting from the dress code and ending with the tasks of the game.
It is important to think over the festive table. Everyone understands that it is important for children to eat healthy food, no harmful foods should be consumed. Hover, several times a year, you can still make an indulgence, especially when celebrating an anniversary date. On the children’s table you can order pizza, nuggets, burgers, fries. For the parents of young guests, a cozy corner is created not far from the main venue, where they can also enjoy the holiday, but at the same time not interfere with the fun of the kids.
In order for both adults and children to stay on the wave of the holiday, it is worth inviting an experienced host to conduct the entertainment part.
Of course, one of the family members can also play this role, but, as practice shows, children of 10 years of age are more likely to contact a professionally trained person, because he easily finds an approach to any child.
So, in order for the holiday to turn out to be grandiose, you must follow the plan:
- choose an idea for the event;
- decide on the venue of the celebration;
- think over the issue of decorating the selected room;
- write a detailed script;
- work out the menu.
To avoid a lot of unpleasant situations, a few tips from holiday organizing companies will help:
- you can not start the entertainment part of the children’s anniversary with complex competitions;
- each number of the show program must be carefully rehearsed;
- numbers, competitions and games should be interconnected and combined with the theme of the holiday;
- beginners who play their own program for the first time need to use cheat sheets.
Preparing a celebration on the occasion of the daughter’s anniversary is not an easy task. It is impossible to independently determine what the girl and her friends will like. That is why the child should take an active part in writing the script. Hover, initially it is important to decide on the theme of the children’s holiday.
The theme of the party for children aged 10 suggests a variety of ideas. It can be a fairy tale, a cartoon, a game. Hover, modern children have somewhat different preferences. For example, if the hero of the day likes to dress up in different outfits and walk around in new looks in front of the seated toys, you can arrange a fashion show. And if the girl accompanies her defile with song and dance, it is best to stop at a concert theme, where the birthday girl will be the star of the evening.
At the age of 10, girls are already familiar with modern foreign fairy tales. For example, “Harry Potter” is a great theme for the holiday, where parents will have to try to bring magic to the festive evening.
It is equally important when choosing a theme to take into account the venue of the celebration. In principle, you can celebrate the first anniversary of the child in the country or at home in the apartment. Hover, in such places there are significant limitations in finding a topic that will be of interest to every young guest. It is much easier to decide on a theme if you decide to hold a celebration in a cafe. Moreover, the space of the rented hall allows.
You can search for options for topics for your daughter’s birthday on the Internet, only numerous pages will offer the same ideas.
In this matter, parents should show imagination and be sure to find out the preferences of their daughter. Perhaps an entertaining show program with funny and funny contests will be quite enough for her.
The main entertainment at a children’s birthday party is games, contests, quests and various fun competitions. But do not limit yourself to the presented standards, and then all the guests will remember the first anniversary of the child for a long time.
- Photo zone. This idea belongs to the list of entertainment for any holiday. Yes, and come up with the main background is easy. You should build on the theme of the event or stick to the main reason for the celebration. In simple terms, if the theme party is based on the Frozen cartoon, then the main characters of the Disney masterpiece should be presented against the backdrop of the photo zone. If a holiday theme is not chosen, it is ideal to make a background with a girly hint, for example, pink clouds or a drawn nature with butterflies, birds and flors. And the main focus of the photo zone is to make an inscription, for example, “Veronica is 10 years old” or “Veronica’s first anniversary.”
The text can be very different, the main thing is that it reflects the essence of the holiday.
- Scientific department. This is a kind of board attraction where young guests can take part in various experiments. The main elements of the science laboratory can be purchased at children’s stores. The main thing is that the purchased kits meet safety requirements and do no harm to young chemists.
And, of course, one of the adults must be present in the scientific department so that the children do not harm themselves and the environment.
- School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Surely many parents found their children playing with wooden sticks and shouting spells like “Expeliarmus” or “Stupid”. And this is not surprising, because today every child is familiar with the fairy tale “Harry Potter” and accurately imagined himself as a wizard saving the world. And it’s hard not to use it. For the Hogwarts school, a place is allocated where children can learn the science of potions, learn how to create various elixirs, guess and use magic. From the proposed list, the most difficult will be the preparation of the Potions lesson. Liquids poured into test tubes should be named in a special way, for example, “dragon’s tear” or “living water”. In this case, the “dragon’s tear” will be water mixed with citric acid. And “living water” is nothing but tap water. Children will need to combine prepared liquids to make potions of other colors. For example, red cabbage juice turns green when combined with an acidic environment.
Divination lessons follow a similar pattern. The lecture on the use of magic consists of funny and comic tricks.
And now it is proposed to consider several competitions suitable for a large company of guests aged 10 years.
- Cartoon encryption. Children are divided into pairs. The host begins to describe the cartoons, and the guys must guess their names. For each correct ansr, the couple gets one point. The team with the most points will be the winner. As for the competition questions themselves, they should not be too complicated. For example, a sim card, but not for a phone, a zero, but not from mathematical examples. The ansr is “Fixies”. Or another idea of the question: a boy who grew up among animals — of course, “Mowgli”.
- know-it-alls. Children are divided into teams of 5 people. The facilitator names a generalized topic, for example, wild animals. Teams need to name ten animals living in the wild. The next topic may be marine life, mushrooms, computer games, songs of the birthday girl’s favorite group. For each stage passed, the team receives 1 point. The team with the most points will be the winner.
- Printers. Today, every child has their own mobile phone. In this competition, this gadget will play a major role. Each participant must dial an SMS message with the text “Happy birthday! May all your dreams come true! and send it to the birthday girl. The winner will be the one whose message reaches the recipient’s phone first.
As ll as competitions, games must be appropriate for the age period of the guests.
- New planet. Everyone knows that the solar system consists of 9 planets. Young guests need to come up with the 10th planet in honor of the hero of the day. In 5 minutes, children must come up with a name for a new cosmic body, describe it from the point of view of geography, biology and other sciences. And most importantly — do not limit your imagination. The soil on the planet may consist of set caramel, gozinaki can grow on trees. The child who comes up with the best design for the new planet will be the winner.
- Storytellers. At the age of 10, children actively watch old and new fairy tales. By this age, they are already familiar with many works and will be able to take part in such an interesting game. The host shows a picture related to a particular fairy tale. Children must guess its name. For example, a picture with a red cap or an image of a log lying next to a golden key. Each correct ansr earns the child 1 point. The one who scores the most points wins.
- Unreal superhero. Each child must choose an animal and turn it into a superhero. In 5 minutes, the children come up with the image of the beast, after which they talk about their fantasy to the guests. For example, a super-hare capable of chewing through even the hardest matter in a few seconds. The winner will be the child with the wildest imagination.
Children under the age of 10 will take part in the quest game with great pleasure. That is why parents need to be especially scrupulous about creating a game scenario. As an example, it is proposed to get acquainted with the scenario of the quest, where the bandit Flint is trying to ruin the anniversary, and he needs to be prevented.
- Initially, a message arrives on the phone of the hero of the day, indicating that the holiday is in jeopardy due to the tricks of the bandit Flint. To resist him, the guests will have to go through a series of tasks. And the first is to decipher the anagram, which refers to the location of the next clue. The ansr could be a plush dog, a keyboard, or a mouse pad.
- The children head to the location of the next clue. There they are waiting for a map of the area, where the next clue is marked with a cross.
- Approaching a new search site, the children find the encryption “bndt krl trt” (the bandit stole the cake). Understanding that it is necessary to check where the main treat of the table has gone, the children run to the kitchen to clarify whether it is true that the setness has disappeared or not.
- Hover, one of the parents is waiting for them in the kitchen and offers the players to refresh themselves with delicious juice. When children begin to drink, mom or dad is surprised to see strange marks on the bottom of some glasses. After drinking the juice, the children turn the containers over and find the letters that make up one word. For example, a sofa.
- Children run to the hall, where one of the parents invites them to play a game. The guys sit on the sofa, and the presenter begins to ask questions of medium complexity from the school curriculum. When the game comes to an end, the birthday girl’s phone again receives an SMS demanding to run to the balcony.
- The children run to the balcony, where the last task awaits them — a cipher that is the key to unraveling the whereabouts of the cake. But this task should be difficult so that the children can go to the computer and immerse themselves in the vastness of the Internet. The result should be a text with the words that the holiday is saved, and the reward awaits the team at the festive table.
- Children run to the common room, where there is a cake with candles on the table, and all the birthday gifts are displayed nearby.
The number of competitions can be increased, you can also change the complexity of tasks. The main thing is that the children do not get tired and do not lose interest in the game.
How can you change the scenario?
Unfortunately, many parents stick to patterns when preparing a script. But you can add them with an unusual zest that children will definitely like. For example, beten competitions and games to hold a musical break. Of course, not every family will be able to invite a famous performer or group, but it is quite possible to invite a beginner group. They will perform favorite songs of the birthday girl and her guests.
Improvisation will allow you to add variety to the script. Each child is given a specific role, and at the moment when he is called, he must show his talents, prove himself. This approach may seem ridiculous, but the whole show program will be accompanied by joy, fun and laughter of children.
For information on how to celebrate a children’s birthday, see the following video.