adult birthday is not only delicious food, dancing and communication. This is a good mood, a positive charge for a long time and pleasant memories of the holiday. And all this can be achieved if you approach the birthday organization creatively.
Overview of active games for home
A variety of entertainment is suitable for the holiday. And quiet gatherings, and intellectual games, and dances. But a birthday for adults will be much richer and more interesting if mobile and funny games are provided. If there are a lot of people at the party, then any team competitions can be held.
The most cheerful and positive ones are those in which you need to show acting skills or speed of reaction.
- “Guess the word”. This game will require a leader. All participants in the game are divided into two teams. The facilitator writes in advance on a piece of paper the words to be shown to the participants of each round. In this case, one team shows, the other guesses. The more words guessed in a certain amount of time, the more points the team scores. Then they change places. The game has several rounds, each of which has a theme. For example, in the first round, you can show musical instruments, in the second — the emotional states of a person, in the third — famous people. Usually such a competition is fun and dynamic.
- “Get in the bottle.” The game causes a lot of laughter and at the same time is not easy. A pencil is attached to a skirt or trousers with a pin. Without helping with his hands, the player must hit the neck of the bottle, which is on the floor, with a pencil. In the end, he just needs to sit down successfully. The player has to suffer, while the audience is very funny at this time.
- “Zhmurki”. A ll-known children’s game can turn into unprecedented fun. The main thing is to free up space for this so as not to destroy the house, break the dishes and not get injured. Everyone knows the rules. The leader is put on a blindfold. Then everyone scatters, while behaving as quietly as possible, sometimes they can give signals. After someone is caught, you need to guess who turned out to be the victim. If you succeeded in guessing, the leader and the one caught change places.
- “Musical improvisation”. A person is put on headphones where the song sounds. He sings, while he does not hear himself, the audience at this time have fun. It is necessary to record the musical number so that the performer will listen to himself later. The competition will show who has a hearing, and who has a bear in his ear. In any case, the competition is dynamic and fun.
- “Dance Marathon” Everyone dances and carefully looks at the host. He shows the movements, you need to repeat them. The complexity of the competition depends on the ingenuity of the presenter.
Music can be used to play a variety of games. For example, you can pass a balloon or a ball to each other, holding it with your feet, you can’t touch it with your hands. The ball is more difficult to pass, you need to make sure that it does not burst. You can split into teams and complete tasks for speed.
- “Bottle”. This game will also allow you to have fun. Everyone sits in a circle. One of the players spins the bottle. When she points to another participant, the one who twisted comes up with a task for the one pointed to by the bottle. Tasks can be funny and difficult, it all depends on the imagination of the participants. Then the one who completed the task spins the bottle until it stops on the next player.
- “Paint a portrait.” Each team is given a poster and a marker. Posters are hung on the wall or boards. The leader announces the task. The first two participants are blindfolded. Participants quickly run to their posters and draw, for example, eyes, the next pair — a nose, then lips, and so on. Those whose portrait will be more realistic won.
- “Extra chair”. This is also a familiar game. But adults will also not refuse to move and have fun. To do this, chairs are placed in the center, but one less than the dancers. When the music is turned on, everyone jumps and has fun as they please. As soon as silence sets in, everyone seeks to find a place for himself in a chair. If you’re unlucky, you’ll have to leave the game. One chair is removed and the game continues until one chair and a participant remain. He will be the winner.
In the process of fun and competitions, the organizers of the holiday should provide prizes for the winners. It can be small souvenirs, sets or drinks.
Interesting competitions in nature
Often, birthdays are spent outdoors. And here, too, it is important not to limit yourself to barbecues and conversations, but also to find time for fun entertainment.
Then there will definitely be something to remember.
The contestants are divided into two and tied to each other by the hands (the right hand of one to the left of the other). Then each team receives tasks. Whoever completed the fastest — he won. Since are talking about a mini-campaign, then the tasks will be appropriate. For example, make a fire, set up an awning, set the table, make sandwiches.
- “Bring the picture to life”
This competition will require two teams with several participants. Here you have to strain your memory and remember all the films where the action took place in nature. Cartoons are fine too. One team thinks of a movie and tries to reproduce the plot with the help of actions and facial expressions. The second team guesses. Then vice versa. Whoever guesses the most pictures wins.
- “Pass the Apple”
A fun and moving picnic break can be organized with this simple game. To do this, everyone stands in a circle. The first participant takes an apple, pinches it beten his shoulder and chin and passes it to another, who — to the next. Whoever has an apple falls is out of the game.
Everyone sits in a clearing and throws a balloon to each other. But the trick is that you can not change the position. You need to stay in one place. Those who take their feet off the ground receive penalties. Eliminated after three violations.
There are no identical rules and cannot be. It all depends on the imagination of the participants. You can, for example, hide a birthday present and look for it with him. To do this, you need to come up with notes with tips and place them in different places — a tent, a tree, in a clearing, under a stone, in a car, on a festive table. Each note can contain either hints — where to go next, or riddles that will help you get closer to the goal.
You can generally arrange a fun search. The host will hide the hero of the occasion, and the rest, using hints, look for him and try to do it faster. And it can even be two teams. Then the competition will be even more fun and exciting.
Entertainment for a small company
A small number of guests is also not a reason to sit at the table all evening.
Fun competitions will be an addition to such a party.
- “Clothespins”. A couple of players are blindfolded, clothespins are attached to each person’s clothes. Further, at the command of the leader, the players begin to look for clothespins. Whoever quickly collected all the clothespins from a partner — he won.
- “Ponytails”. The contest will be funnier if the models are men. But at the same time, they must have at least some amount of hair on their heads. The girls are given rubber bands, and in a certain amount of time they must make as many ponytails as possible. The one with the most of them won.
- “Dress Another”. In this case, you need to collect different things in a large bag. A couple is invited, they are blindfolded, on command one must take a thing from the bag and put it on his partner. At the signal of the host, the game stops. And everyone looks at the funny outfits of the participants.
- “Prepare a snack.” Everyone is lcome. Everyone has the same set of products in front of them. For example, cheese, sausage, olives, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, slices of bread. You can think of anything. At a signal, everyone begins to tore their dish. You need to make it beautiful, original, and also give it a name. The jury decides whose dish will be the winner.