gifts for woman
If the family broke up, this does not mean that the relationship is exhausted comprehensively. For children, and for yourself, the best outcome of a relationship is to remain, if not friends, then close people. Therefore, it is not surprising if the ex-husband decides to give the ex-wife a gift for her birthday or other holiday. Moreover, if the ex-wife is the mother of his child, this is a civilized, intelligent approach.
Are flors appropriate?
Flors are a classic and simple solution. A rare woman will not like that on a special day for her, relatives, friends, colleagues give her flors. And if the relationship with the ex-husband is not so warm and related to count on a more significant gift, then flors will be the best compromise solution.
The moment is delicate, because the new chosen one of the ex-wife (and the current girlfriend of the ex-husband) can be jealous, seeing how flors are bought for a woman “from the past”. But a reasonable approach and trusting relationships will not leave room for jealousy and misunderstanding.
Moreover, very often ex-husbands also give flors to the ex-wife on the birthday of the child with the words “Thank you for the daughter (son)”.
Therefore, such bindings are appropriate, they also say that after parting, people do not burn bridges, but remain grateful for a good common past and continuation in the form of children.
Therefore, not the worst decision would be to deliver flors to the ex-wife with a postcard “Happy Birthday! You are a wonderful mother to our daughter (son)! Be happy!” There is no ugly background in this that hurts the current halves of the ex-spouses. What kind of flors to give, etiquette does not strictly indicate. Classic options in favor are roses, tulips, chrysanthemums, asters. Fashionable and very beautiful combination — yellow tulips and irises.
Not necessarily a gift to an ex-wife should be expensive: if you give sets, tea / coffee, balm and flors, this is quite convincing for people who are no longer in a relationship. Nevertheless, it is a sign of attention, a sign of complicity. What else can you give?
- Not a very high value certificate. This can be a certificate to a spa, clothing or cosmetics store. But giving a certificate to a lingerie store is not worth it — the message is unambiguous, it is possible only in rare situations (often leading to a resumption of relations).
- Jelry. Possible in some cases. If such gifts are perceived as appropriate for ex-spouses, if you do not want to put your ex-wife in an uncomfortable position with the help of earrings or a pendant, then there is nothing reprehensible in this gift. But if it is unexpected, too expensive and presented with a challenge, the relevance is excluded.
- Gift box. Beautiful, modern, and some intelligent neutrality is retained. Such a box can contain cosmetics, chocolate, sets, other sets, elite alcohol, beautiful dishes, etc.
- voucher. And this is one of the best options if the tour includes a vacation with a joint child. Let it be even a 3‑day trip to a holiday home outside the city, and not on the sea — this is a very convincing, unambiguous, pleasant birthday present.
It is very important what kind of relationship remained beten the former spouses. If they are warm, even, then there is no need to look for universal gifts — you know the tastes, preferences of each other, it is unlikely that after the dissolution of the marriage they had time to change dramatically.
How to give?
The ansr to this question also depends on the circumstances of your marriage, divorce, current relationship. In many families, the ex-husband is a guest at the birthday party, to whose arrival everyone treats with understanding, without omissions. If this is the situation, then the gift is presented traditionally. If the arrival of the ex-husband to the celebration is not entirely appropriate, there are two options: order delivery or donate after the holiday, in a neutral place.
Many spouses give gifts to ex-wives through children — and there is nothing “criminal” in this.
Perhaps more than the gift itself, the ex-wife is waiting for kind words and wishes from the once beloved man. You can always pick up words that smooth the corners, help to forget insults, build bridges of understanding.
If you feel a little awkward, take the child “as an accomplice.” Together, buy a bunch of colorful balloons, a cake, flors, and congratulate your ex-spouse at a convenient moment.
The child helps to balance, removes moments of constraint. There are also situations when you know that the ex-wife is not going to celebrate her birthday (not before, there is no one with whom, there are many worries), and if you book a modest table for her and the child in a restaurant, most likely, the gesture will not go unnoticed . The main thing is to find out exactly about her intentions — common children can guide you.
Examples of congratulatory speeches
- “Happy birthday! Although broke up, this does not negate the fact that you are a part of my life, and a lot of good things in it are connected with you. I wish you to be happy, surrounded by good people, wonderful events. Please accept a small gift from me, it’s a pleasure to please you.”
- “Happy birthday! On your day, I want to say again — you are a wonderful woman, a wonderful mother, a good and kind person. I thank you for the time spent together. I wish you health, love, warmth and prosperity. Thank you for our child, he will bind us all our lives, which means that will always remain close people. You can always count on me, congratulations.”
If you do not ignore the birthdays of your ex-wife, this is only for the benefit of your children. They learn that a person cannot be deleted from life: you can forget about insults and quarrels, keeping in mind the good that was sure to be in a life together. Therefore, such a positive example of human relations, support, is always better than silence, ignoring the holidays and joyful events in the life of a once close person. Of course, not all ended relationships contribute to this, but in most cases it is possible.