Some people find it easy to give gifts: they have a favorite hobby or they openly talk about their dreams. And there is a type of guys who don’t need anything for nothing. If only the beloved was near. These, of course, should be appreciated. But the idea of doing something pleasant for a year of relationship should not be abandoned. In the end, it is not a gift that is dear, but attention.
We have compiled a list of 100 ideas that you can use if you are choosing what to give a guy for a year of relationship.
Top 25 best original gifts for a guy for a year of relationship
First, let’s list the ideas of material gifts — those that you can easily buy in stores or order online. We tried to take into account the interests of different guys, so that each girl would find a worthy gift for her man.
1. Fitness tracker
Such a gift will suit a guy, even if he does not disappear for days on end in the gym. Modern trackers are a very convenient gadget. They show a notification from a smartphone, allow you to respond to messages, monitor your health (monitoring sleep, heart rate, blood oxygen levels). It’s also a stylish accessory. You can diversify the device with interchangeable straps.
2. RC Helicopter
So what if it’s a child’s toy! Even the latest brutal will not deny himself the pleasure of flying on this. An ideal gift for those who, on the one hand, are fond of technology, and on the other, an eternal child in their hearts. As a child, parents did not always buy such toys for boys. If your boyfriend is 25 years old or older, then when he was growing up, these re expensive. Now the market is full of budget models.
An option for those to whom the last gift seems like pampering. Take a closer look at modern drones. They are not only more maneuverable than helicopters, but also shoot photos and videos very cool. You will bring cool shots from your travels. But remember that in Russia all devices heavier than 150 grams must be registered with the Federal Air Transport Agency. This is easily done through the State Services.
There is a sign that giving a watch means parting. Like, they will get up — and the relationship of people will freeze. But for those who are not subject to superstition, it is worth taking note of the idea. Men love watches. Especially those who follow the personal style. In the wardrobe of a fashionista there should be a watch for a business suit, free style, for sports and other life situations.
5. A set of cosmetics
It can be cosmetics or premium products for those who grow a beard and like to go to barbershops. There are hundreds of ready-made kits on sale now. Unusual shaving foams (for example, with a chill effect), combs for mustaches and beards, conditioners for facial hair.
There are building kits that are based on ideas from fans. Interesting solutions, which, after being assembled, become a full-fledged interior detail. For example, a typewriter, an electric guitar, a space station, a ship in a bottle, a yellow submarine from the Beatles song. By the way, there are also themed sets based on the fantasy universes of Star Wars, The Avengers or the TV series Friends.
7. Geyser coffee maker
Why not donate a coffee machine right away? We ansr: if you have finances, then this will be the best gift for a coffee lover. But it’s somehow strange to go on a date on an anniversary and drag a ten-kilogram box under your arm. Then why not give a Turk for coffee? We retort: it’s possible, but it’s too easy … We reveal a secret: most men really like to do something with their own hands, understand technology, dig, create. Geyser coffee maker — perfectly fits these criteria. It is compact, it has an unusual device and a coffee brewing mechanism. You can experiment with it. And coffee from this will not run away on the stove.
8. Wine accessories
A present for a young man who will unmistakably distinguish Riesling from Sauvignon and even more so not confuse it with Cabernet. Electric corkscrew, vacuum stopper and aerator (saturates the drink with oxygen for a more intense flavor disclosure). Some also come with a sommelier knife.
9. Tie clip
An interesting tie can also be presented. Today, guys rarely adhere to a strict business style. But like it or not, life imposes its own scenarios and events, where it is appropriate to come in a three-piece suit. A tie clip will help to make the image unique. Now there are hundreds of variations of interesting accessories on sale. For example, for our list of ideas, chose the shape of a shark.
10. Game console
With such a gift, a guy can be lost. But if you are firmly confident in the feelings of your gentleman and in his self-control — give. The prefix will not stand idle. Plus modern games are often designed for two players. You will be able to find out who washes the dishes today during battles in Mortal Kombat or on a virtual football field.
11. Thermal mug with filter
A couple of years ago, there was a huge demand for thermal mugs on the gift market. They re sold everywhere and advised to give. If your boyfriend does not yet have such dishes or his favorite mug has given a gap, then recommend the latest trend — a mug with a strainer. You can put coffee (if you pick up the grind) or tea leaves there. It is more convenient and faster than preparing a drink in a regular cup and then pouring it into a thermal mug.
12. Urban bacweack
The squeak of fashion for all practical people. You can take such a feast and the world with you. The compartments are specially made to fit all modern devices and food containers. It is also convenient for those who attend sports training after work (if it is, of course, not hockey).
13. Men’s dressing gown
Suitable for baths and as home ar. It is not necessary to give an ordinary terry robe. Today, models are sewn from linen, viscose, and bamboo. They look stylish and last a long time.
14. Wireless headphones
If your boyfriend doesn’t already have them. A universal gift for those who prefer practical things with romantic sighs. Wireless headphones, like their wired counterparts, are full-size (with large ear cushions — “ears”) and compact.
The latter, in turn, are divided into vacuum (stick in the ear) and standard. Before buying, try to find out in which your young man will be more comfortable.
15. Board game
Computer games at one time replaced the good old “tabletops”. But now the fashion is back. For such a game, you can while away a single languid evening. There are games for two, including those with 18+ overtones.
A gift for guys who love outdoor activities. SUPs are specially designed surfboards that come with a paddle. You got on it and rod across the pond. The thing is stable, it is possible to fall off it, but it is difficult. The sap deflates, so you can take it on trips without any problems.
We often regret money for them, but it’s nice to receive them as a gift. If the guy is driving a car, you can take a polarizer. There are glasses that filter the blue spectrum — helps relieve eye strain from electronic devices.
18. Action camera
Another popular modern “toy” not only for the pros. Especially for those who are fond of extreme sports. This is convenient to take on trips and easy to attach to equipment.
19. Electric shaver
For guys who don’t grow a beard and want to make shaving as easy as possible. Modern razors often do their job perfectly, are unpretentious in care, and are free from wires.
20. Silver bracelet
Gold is not suitable for everyone in style and can look pretentious. And silver is a more versatile accessory. Plus, it’s more budget-friendly. If a man ars an electronic watch, then the decoration will not be combined with them. But with the classic ones — quite.
21. Cooling Cubes
They are made from stainless steel. This will not damage the glass, keeps the cold, does not affect the taste of the drink. Hold them in the freezer for a couple of minutes — and you can throw them into a glass. Reusable. Suitable for both alcoholic cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks.
This is a “pumped” Swiss knife. A tool that provides for almost all household and travel application scenarios. For handy guys who are constantly making and repairing something.
Its plus is that it is difficult to make a mistake with the size, since the thing is oversized. Choose a fun one with a fun print. And remember that it is better to give preference to natural materials like cotton.
24. Instant camera
Modern Polaroids shoot better, print faster, and some models allow you to put on a colorful filter before printing. One bad thing — photo paper is not cheap. But are sure that your boyfriend will appreciate the gadget of the analog age in the digital age.
Most often they sell ready-made kits — you don’t need to buy anything in addition. Yeast, hops, mixing containers and alcohol meter. As the saying goes, just add water. And sugar — ll, it’s not a problem to find it.
Original gift ideas for a guy for a year of relationship
- Travel. It can be a ekend in the country or a full tour.
- New smartphone. Just let him not forget to carefully transfer all your correspondence and joint photos to a new device.
- Tickets for a concert or sports match. Surely, your MCH loves some kind of musical group or is a fan of a football / hockey club.
- Culinary master class. Great idea for a gastronomic date.
- A trip to the spa. Guys also love procedures that heal the body and spirit, just not everyone admits it.
- Haircut at the barbershop. Choose a good salon, pay for a visit to a top master.
- Motorcycle/jeep license. The track is equipped off-road to make the trip interesting.
- Visit to the wind tunnel. The installation simulates a free fall like when skydiving.
- Visit to the floating center. A new relaxing treatment: salt water bath, special light — a kind of meditation.
- Photoshoot. A gift for two — memorable shots from your anniversary.
- Flight by plane or hot air balloon. Vivid emotions for two or three hours.
- VR club. A virtual reality center where players are given glasses with a built-in monitor so they can watch movies and play games.
- Tea ceremony. A popular topic: the tea master will tell you about different drinks, set you up for the ceremony and show you how to brew the ancient drink correctly.
- Party with a sommelier. Wine tasting and a pro’s story about wines and blends.
- Protein or gainer. Nutritional supplement for those who are fond of sports — helps to increase muscle mass.
- New T‑shirt. A simple wardrobe detail, always needed and in demand.
- Perfume. Just do not give perfumes of large volume, suddenly they will not like it.
- Photo album with joint photos. Pictures are rarely printed today — so the gift will be original.
- Wish book. Hand-made present with humor: give your boyfriend a kind of tickets, a check book, tearing out sheets from which he can make a wish.
- Auto accessories. Navigator, registrar, a set of cosmetics for the “swallow”.
- Portable speaker. Connects to smartphone via bluetooth.
- Cardholder. Compact purse for bank cards and work passes.
- A certificate to his favorite clothing store. A win-win, though not the most romantic option.
- Book. The best gift, take the new bestsellers in the bookstore.
- Subscribing to a streaming service. Series or music — convenient, modern, practical.
- Expensive car rental. If your boyfriend is into luxury cars and sports cars, you can rent one for him.
- Visit to the master class. Pottery, clay modeling, painting — in a big city you can easily find something to do.
- Knit a sater/mittens/hat/scarf. A handmade thing is expensive in every sense.
- Symbolic gift. Let this be a reference to your acquaintance. For example, the first meeting was in a cafe — come on a date with a cake from this institution.
- Going to the cinema or theater. For a “cultural” date.
- Souvenir with your photo. It can be a magnet, a keychain, a bottle of champagne with a special label.
- Rent a glamping. This is now a fashionable format for a country holiday, stands for “glamorous camping.”
- Home romantic. Eternal classic: delicious dinner, candles, comfort and talk about everything.
- Indoor plant. It can be a miniature bonsai tree or some exotic cactus.
- Plaid transformer. This blanket and bathrobe 2 in 1 is for those who are constantly cold.
- Fortune cookies. Traditional Chinese delicacy game.
- Note board. For those who always take notes on stickers and are used to sticking them all over their desktop.
- A beautiful night light. There are different lighting modes.
- Perfume for home. A good one is not cheap and looks solid. And the smell! ..
- Painting. Order a reproduction of his favorite work from an amateur artist.
- Poster. A more budget-friendly alternative is for those who are into pop culture.
- Leather belt. Another accessory that you will regret the money for yourself, and it is nice to receive it as a gift.
- Funny socks. Now on sale there are models with drawings, all colors and styles — they are also often packed in a beautiful box.
- Marketplace certificate. Let him choose what he wants — an option for the practical.
- Cake to order from a bakery. Gift option for a guy with a set tooth.
- Electric massager. For those who have a sedentary job.
- Quest. Quest rooms are now available in all major cities — there the company is closed for a while in a room with riddles.
- Game of laser tag. A painless alternative to paintball is war with laser guns.
- Go to the shooting club. Modern shooting ranges provide a huge arsenal of civilian apons, as ll as bows, crossbows, throwing axes and knives.
- Pillow-antistress of an unusual shape. In the form of a shark, a bottle of whiskey, a giant avocado — what they don’t sew!
- Footrest. For those who work in the office. This one relieves the back ll.
- Handmade soap. Can be found with an unusual flavor, like Coca-Cola or Feijoa.
- Home ather station. It looks like an electronic clock, only the sensor wire goes out the window.
- Perpetual calendar. A fun tabletop item: comes with a set of numbers and month names.
- Thermal underar. Taking care of his health.
- Virtual reality glasses. An expensive gadget, and its budget alternative is a case into which a regular smartphone is inserted and replaces the screen. Through such a device, you can watch a special 3D movie and play games.
- Electric lunchbox. A container with a socket warms up food.
- A set of goodies. Buy a nice box and fill it with chocolates and sets. Alternatively, sausages.
- Smart ring. This is an alternative to a fitness bracelet.
- Mini bar. Neat refrigerator with lighting, where you can effectively store drinks.
- Beautiful pen. For example, feather. A great gift if your boyfriend is a leader.
- Mini projector. This even connects to a smartphone and allows you to project movies, photos on the wall.
- Set for preparation of tinctures. A pre-made mix of herbs, dried fruits and other ingredients for neat bootlegging.
- Vinyl player. Just remember that now records are very expensive.
- Wall newspaper. The theme of the issue is the story of your love. Dedicate an article to each month.
- Pay for a private tour. For example, to your boyfriend’s favorite museum.
- Tols with his initials. For guys who love to furnish their homes.
- Poker set. Chips, decks of cards in a beautiful wooden box.
- Orthopedic pillow. With today’s pace of life, good sleep is very important.
- Massage slippers. The corrugated insole kneads the foot and improves blood flow.
- Space nutrition. Borscht in a tube, bread in mini-bars — such a set is produced by several factories in Russia.
- Desktop humidifier. Pored by USB, often with backlight, sometimes also with a built-in fan.
- Smartphone stabilizer. A selfie stick with a motor that balances the position of the phone when shooting video.
- Table soccer. Entertainment from childhood, for which it is pleasant to pass the time even in adulthood.
- Temporary tattoo. You can arrange a prank: order a temporary tattoo with his name or portrait, fill it, declare to your boyfriend that you love him so much that you could not resist. He’ll probably be upset when the tattoo comes off in two eks.
How to choose a gift for a guy for a year of relationship
We asked psychologist Sofia Bolkhovitina give recommendations on how to choose a present for your partner.
- Observe your boyfriend’s interests and tastes. Remember what he loves, what his passion is, what hobbies, activities, sympathies his life consists of.
- In advance and as if in beten times, specify what he would be pleased to receive as a gift. Not all people like surprises. In addition, with such preparation, you increase your chances of getting to the point — making the desired gift. It is possible that in his fantasies a person has already decided everything for a long time and is just waiting for your question.
- Do not follow gender stereotypes, not all guys dream of a razor, foam and socks.
- Rely no longer on gender, but on the personality of a person. Not all guys are brutal and adherents of strict classics in clothes. For example, you should not give him ties if he does not like them and does not ar them. Even if you really want to ar it.
- Do not give what you would like to receive as a gift yourself. A very common occurrence! For example, a guy wanted to get a robot vacuum cleaner as a gift and was always indifferent to fashionable and expensive phones. And his beloved gives him the latest model of a popular brand phone with the words: “I dreamed about this, so at least let your dream come true.” Disappointments and deceived expectations are inevitable, but it is quite possible to avoid them.
- Do not rush to purchase a gift related to the person’s profession. If your boyfriend is a professional boxer, don’t buy him gloves that suit your taste. They may not be suitable for various characteristics, the understanding of which is not available to you due to low competence in this matter. Only if he himself hints at this model, brand and color.
- Don’t mix professional and personal life. If your boyfriend works in IT, don’t buy him a T‑shirt that says “I love IT”. It is quite possible that he does not want reminders of his profession outside of work at all, and the office has a strict dress code, and the T‑shirt can be littered with nothing to do in the closet.
What to give your husband for the dding year: ideas and tips from We
Popular questions and ansrs
In conclusion, will simulate several situations that may arise in your case when choosing a gift for a guy for a year of relationship. The psychologist Sofia Bolkhovitina ansrs.
What can not be given to a guy for a year of relationship?
It is better to give something that he will definitely use, something that has practical applicability and ergonomic value. Believe me, this will remind him of you much more often than a full-length poster.
What gift can you make with your own hands for a year of relationship?
What kind of surprise can you arrange for a guy on his anniversary?
Prepare a surprise based on this knowledge. If nothing comes to mind at all, then give something related to comfort, practical value, for men this is often more important than the romantic component.
For example, a comfortable orthopedic pillow for sleeping. Listen to various complaints. If he has dry air in his office and his throat hurts all the time because of this, give him a humidifier. If the complaint is about a sedentary lifestyle, donate a bicycle. Only having previously figured out how convenient it would be for him.